SM OU Rate My Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a pro at Showdown and still learning strategies and team combinations but for anyone who wants to try out any new teams or give some critiques I'm open!
https://pokepast.es/786a7fbb637e909c
I know there aren't any tanks or setters but this is my first team I have ever made and I didn't want to change the mons I had on it, that being said it performs very well as an offensive special and physical mix team that uses setups interestingly. Enjoy :-)

I'd replace Scald on Greninja with Hydro Pump or at least Surf. Gren desperately needs the extra power to nab a KO and transform.

I'd also replace Night Slash on Kartana with Knock Off, because Knock Off is much stronger on the first hit, barely weaker on subsequent hits, and removes items.

I normally use greninja to swap in for a revenge kill and i don't like necessarily depending on hydro pump which can be inaccurate and unreliable, plus scald gives a good burn chance at 30%. But I hadn't thought of knock off on kartana which is a bit of an eye opener, thanks :).

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)