RBY Cup IX - Round 2 [Replays Required]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opponent still hasn't logged on to confirm that I agreed to the time they proposed.
Its fine if they want to reschedule though.

-------------
In the event they did see my original post, which agreed to their proposal, and simultaneously referred to the time being both "later today" and "Thursday" in the same sentence, despite having confirmed that we both live in the same time zone, and agreed to play on a Wednesday, that would be confusing.

(Clarifying what I meant would have been the safer option though.)

It's 10:25pm now, yeah, I'm assuming it's a no show, but again, its probably more my fault than theirs, in the event they were somehow made aware that I responded.

Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 10.14.22 PM.png

Last edited:
rob and I scheduled to play today at 9pm gmt-4, I wrote him at 8:57PM and right now its 11:40pm, im calling activity win so sorry.

Last edited:
Opponent still hasn't logged on to confirm that I agreed to the time they proposed.
Its fine if they want to reschedule though.

-------------
In the event they did see my original post, which agreed to their proposal, and simultaneously referred to the time being both "later today" and "Thursday" in the same sentence, despite having confirmed that we both live in the same time zone, and agreed to play on a Wednesday, that would be confusing.

(Clarifying what I meant would have been the safer option though.)

It's 10:25pm now, yeah, I'm assuming it's a no show, but again, its probably more my fault than theirs, in the event they were somehow made aware that I responded.

View attachment 541480
I was not messaged until 9:59pm confirming that he was available for our match at my proposed time of 10pm. I’m assuming a simple misunderstanding. Have reached out to reschedule.

I was not messaged until 9:59pm confirming that he was available for our match at my proposed time of 10pm. I’m assuming a simple misunderstanding. Have reached out to reschedule.
I sent earlier messages, which I then later deleted because they were confusing.
One was around 12am, and another later that afternoon.

But if you had seen either of them, they would have been highly confusing. So it's okay.
The mods can still see the deleted posts, and the time stamps on those, so they can verify that I messaged you.

We can reschedule though, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)