Tournaments RBYPL II - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion

Artwork by Spook

Host: emma
Tournaments Rules and General Guidelines
RBY PL II Commencement Thread
Spreadsheet (courtesy of Ticken)
Schedule Sheet

Matchups:

:ss/starmie:
1635126480432.png
:ss/dewgong:
Starship Starmies (1) vs. (5) Ding Dang Dewongs
Ubers: Mikon vs. Mr.378
OU: Kenix vs. chuva de perereca
OU: ACII Koalacance Monsareeasy vs. Genesis7 Gilbert arenas
OU: Gastlies vs. spies
UU: Sevi 7 vs. kjdaas
NU: pac vs. Serpi

1635126633367.png
1635126480432.png
:ss/dragonite:
Hipster Hypnos (4) vs. (2) El Wrappo Dragonites
Ubers: Ctown6 LTG vs. SBPC 64 Squares
OU: Amaranth vs. TonyFlygon
OU: Frrf vs. Mako
OU: Quarante8 vs. Hayburner
UU: Shellnuts vs. phoopes
NU: Enigami vs. shiloh

1635126480432.png
:ss/Victreebel:
Silph Co Snorlaxes (2) vs. (4) Viridian Victreebels
Ubers: Trade Sificon vs. Oiseau Bleu
OU: Aliss vs. Davy Green
OU: Surfy vs. eden
OU: Melanie uwu vs. TC
UU: Unowndragon vs. Lusch
NU: Oathkeeper vs. Khaetis

Starship Starmies vs. Ding Dang Dewongs
OU: Monsareeasy vs. Genesis7

Hipster Hypnos vs. El Wrappo Dragonites
Ubers: LTG vs. SBPC

Silph Co Snorlaxes vs. Viridian Victreebels
Ubers: Sificon vs. Oiseau Bleu
Reminders

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
UU: Sevi 7 vs. kjdaas - No comments
UU: Shellnuts vs. phoopes - The highlight match this week for the format.
UU: Unowndragon vs. Lusch - Idk who unowndragon is and they put they up against one of the top RBY UU. Excuse my potential ignorance :x

Deleted User 465389

Banned deucer.
something Xaviere Predictions something:

Starship Starmies vs. Ding Dang Dewongs
OU: ACII vs. Gilbert arenas

Hipster Hypnos vs. El Wrappo Dragonites
Ubers: Ctown6 vs. 64 Squares

Silph Co Snorlaxes vs. Viridian Victreebels
Ubers: Trade vs. Oiseau Bleu

pac

pay 5000, gg?
is a Contributor Alumnus
pac's RBY UU and NU predictions

UU: Sevi 7 vs. kjdaas - I'm gonna go ahead and say Sevi 7 on this one, not only because he's on my team (tho that's part of it :)), but also because while Kjdaas is very good and can beat any RBY UU player, she also has a tendency to lose to the lower ranked High Level RBY UU players like Amaranth, iKiQ, and Lord Thorx.

UU: Shellnuts vs. phoopes - Shellnuts is a monster of the tier, but never count out phoopes with the power of his phandom behind him. Easily the highlight of the 2 tiers.

UU: Unowndragon vs. Lusch - Lusch is imo the best RBY UU player so I'll say them for this one, though Unowndragon learned the tier from an amazing player in Torchic. Hyped for this set!

NU: Enigami vs. shiloh - Enigami is a staple of the tier since the days of early Pre-Alpha and even PP 3U, and has kept up until now, so he's easily the most experienced NUer in the tour and his performance has and will show it. shiloh has picked up the tier well though, with some interesting new creative ideas such as Poliwag. Will be looking forward to this set.

NU: Oathkeeper vs. Khaetis - Don't know as much about either of these players, but Khaetis is coming off of an NU win last week while Oathkeeper was playing UU, and Khaetis has been around for god knows how long. Could easily go either way though.

NU: pac vs Serpi - hehe

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UU: Sevi 7 vs. kjdaas - No comments
UU: Shellnuts vs. phoopes - The highlight match this week for the format.
UU: Unowndragon vs. Lusch - Idk who unowndragon is and they put he/she up against one of the top RBY UU. Excuse my potential ignorance :x
unowndragon is very good at uu and if i was managing all six teams he'd definitely be playing it every week, that set is going to be a banger

Hello, I gave my opponent Aliss plenty of time to show up because I was really looking forward to this battle and she didn't come.
The game was originally scheduled for 5 pm gmt +2. I'm well aware that there was a seasonal time shift in the Netherlands, so I gave her more time.
Now I'm requesting an activity win after waiting for an hour and twenty minutes. Next time, just let people know if you aren't able to play.
Maybe something came up, that would be understandable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)