Red-Eyes, the legendary children's trading card!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

That guy is totally me, :P >_____________>

It's been a long time since I picked up my tablet and actually drew something. Recently, I started dating this girl I knew from high school, when I actually did a lot of anime art. She's really a serious illustration major (while I'm an econ-major who turned his back on the whole thing :P), so I guess a bit of her passion rubbed back on me (or rather I wanted to prove to myself that I can still draw despite months and months of non-drawing).

Anyway, for those who look hope you enjoy. And for those who play children's card games (or video games based on children's card games), Red-Eyes Synchro ftw!! Suck on that lightsworn. >___>

I like the angle of the pic and how dark it is. Looks a little like L from Death Note... don't tell me no one else sees that.

...in America.

Want see more from you.

Holy shit on a shit sandwich, this is awesome, nyehhhh!

I'm dissapointed by a lack of blood on the claws, however.

My hair declares that this pic is awesome. More in the future?

(needs an excuse to post YTAS references)

Unfortunate that Mai's boobs don't feature in this picture. No fan service here.

Other than that, brilliant pic.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My hair declares that this pic is awesome. More in the future?

(needs an excuse to post YTAS references)
Wahaha-- I have stolen N Sync's power to look good in leather . . . :P

I'll try-- maybe I'll do something featuring Blue-Eyes next. I'll draw it really stylistic. Then we can say it's vague enough to be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon! >:o

My voice gives me super strength! Nyeh!

Holy Ra! Did you just summon an awesome drawing in one turn?

Doubt that dueler in the picture has any money though. Shame really, hes unable to screw the rules.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Thanks guys!

@L-- I tried to stay close to Yu-Gi-Oh's style of art, maybe you can tell better from my new avy. I have done a lot of drawing in Obata's style though so it's not weird if it ends up looking like L/Light I guess.

My voice gives me super strength! Nyeh!

Holy Ra! Did you just summon an awesome drawing in one turn?

Doubt that dueler in the picture has any money though. Shame really, hes unable to screw the rules.
Actually it was more like 7 hours?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)