SM OU RMT- Blueface SM OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTRODUCTION
In honor of the Blueface, greatest rapper since Lil Pump, I have created a team of all feminine looking pokemon and tried to make them as competitive as possible in the OU tier. I peaked around 1800 so I believe the team is semiviable.

TEAMBUILDING

I began with the two most recognizable female pokemon, lopunny and gardevoir. I considered using mega-gardevoir but regular gardevoir is much better than regular lopunny. I decided to use a power up punch set for lopunny as I figured there wouldnt be many physical mons to choose from later and I would need the wallbreaking and sweeping potential. I scarfed gardevoir alongside it to account for gardevoir's middling speed and to give me another revenge killing option.

I added Tapu Lele next in order to synergize with gardevoir and pressure heatran celesteela and ferrothorn that gardevoir struggles to kill. It also allows gardevoir and lopunny to attack without worrying about being picked off by priority.

I added Celebi and Tapu Fini to create a defensive core for the team. Tapu Fini is able to handle spdef attackers well and celebi is the only ground resist that looks vaguely feminine. Celebi isn't particularly good as a ground resist as lando t usually packs uturn; however, it allows the team to not lose to scarf earthquake and is the rocker for the team.

Finally, I put magearna on the team as to be a set up sweeper late game and to help pressure threats lele/garde may struggle with.

SET ANALYSIS
1552100608387.png

THOTIANA (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
Mega Lopunny is used to break and revenge kill heavily on this team as it is the only true physcial attacker on the team. Speed and attack are maximized to deal as much damage while speed tying other mega lopunny, a pokemon that is very threatening to the team, as well as to outspeed tapu koko and ash greninja.

1552100666926.png

THOTIANA. (Gardevoir) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast​

Gardevoir is the primary revenge killer on the team with a very useful ability in trace which allows it to revenge kill weather sweepers by tracing swift swim or sand rush. Speed evs are maxed out to speed tie other base 80s such as mamoswine and hoopa unbound and to outspeed zeraora.

THOTIANA.. (Tapu Lele) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Psyshock​
Tapu lele is the wallbreaker on the team with a modest nature and choice specs. Hp fire is used over focus blast to kill mega scizor and to avoid missing. Many heatran variants will be 2hkod by psychic so focus blast isnt essential.

THOTIANA.... (Tapu Fini) @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast​

Tapu fini has max spdef max hp as it is relied on to check special threats like greninja volcarona and magearna. I found that a faster set was too often worn down by dark pulse or fire blast. I chose to run moonblast over scald to hit greninja super effectively and to do more base damage.

THOTIANA... (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave​

Celebi is the main support mon and physical pivot on the the team as well as the lone ground resist. Max hp and 220 defense evs allow it to consistently come in on lando and recover off uturns. Thunder wave is used to slow down threats such as mega alakazam or opposing mega lopunny or prevent magearna/volcarona from sweeping. Uturn is the last move for initiative and breaking serperior substitutes. Not having a reliable attacking option is usually not an issue but in late game situations it can be harmful.

THOTIANA...... (Magearna) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Modest Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thunderbolt
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast​

Magearna is the late game sweeper of the team with shift gear to boost its speed. I chose a modest nature to do more damage to threats to this time ie celesteela and jirachi.

Conclusion
The team functions pretty well as is but very much loses to Jirachi.

https://pokepast.es/6f86f48c6519a3c3

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)