RMT Please

Up until very recently this team has worked wonders for me! But all of a sudden I noticed some gaping holes and I need a little help fixing them!

Oopsies (Uxie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Yawn
- U-turn

Oopsies the Uxie leads the team, generally starting off with Thunderwave or Yawn and then Setting down Stealth Rock. His sturdiness and acceptable speed make it easy for him to set up and then U-Turn to another, more appropriate, Pokemon. Taunt gives this little guy alot to fret about however, and once he's set up SR he's pretty much a dead weight.
---

Bre-DOOM (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 44 HP/252 Atk/214 Spd
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Spore
- Leech Seed

Easily one of the most fun Pokemon to use on this team. I often use him in combonation with Oopsies after Yawn/ U-Turn. Once he's managed to get up a sub he's a beast! Leechseed/ Substitute is nearly a death sentence should the sleeping opponent not switch out. he can pretty much switch into anything slower than him (Tyranitar, Snorelax, etc.) and Spore/ Focus Punch them to death.
---

Chilly Dog (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roar
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam

Simple but effective. Calmcune is the most defensive member of the team, being very hard to take down after two Calm Minds. He's also my "Dragon Counter" taking little damage from all of the big players and OHKOing them about 90% of the the time.
---

X-Wing (Skarmory) (M) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/96 Atk/156 Def/6 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Roost
- Drill Peck

Skarmory has been feeling a bit leftout lately! Often times he can't survive long enough to lay down a full three layers of spikes. It seems like Heatran and Magnezone are around every corner! Magnezone is the only reason for Shed Shell, but even that isn't enough do to the seemingly more popular than ever "Trick" sets.
---

Shocker (Electivire) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 Atk/176 Spd/80 SAtk
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop

Also seeing much less use. Electivire used to be an good measure against Magnezone, Starmie, and all the other unfriendly Electric type users, but sadly more and more people are choosing to hit Skarmory with fire type moves instead. I have been thinking about replacing him with Flygon, who is both Resistant to Fire and immune to Electric.
---

RAY (Swampert) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/212 Def/58 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Roar
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Kind of my Anti-Swampert Swampert. Grassknot isn't very powerful but there isn't much an enemy swampert can do in return. Also here to shuffle the opponent's team throught Spikes and Stealth Rock.
---

Uxie:
maybe you should replace thunder wave with taunt, since you said he's bulky, he can take a hit or so, thunder wave is prefered to be removed over yanw, since yanw doesn screw your breelom

Breelom: with toxic orb/poison heal do you really need leech seed? besides, how would you hit gengar or any other ghost, it could literally, stare you to death, maybe seed bomb

Suicune looks good to me

Skarmory: if its not working to you, maybe you should try foretress, heatran its still an issue, but foretress learns earthquyake for magnezones, and it can set both spikes and toxic spikes, pick your choice

Electivire: if the point is to resist stuff, maybe rhyperior would be a better choice, because it resist both fire and eletric, and its bulkiness helps too, but its major weakness to water may throw him off in favor of flygon, i would go with flygon, but if those ONLY those typer are your issue, go with rhyperior

swampert: well, you could put avalanche there for dragons, but i don see a removable move there, that if you really wants to counter swamperts

thats only my opnion and i know its vague, but you're in smogon, the strategy dex will give you more in-depth hints

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)