SM OU RMT Shedninja Semi-Offensive

This team is designed by me, and is built around shedninja as a pivot. It is by no means perfect but i do quite like the idea of helping shedninja.

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Will-O-Wisp

Shedninja is the main focus of this team. I wanted to use something creative and this works absolutely great! Being a fantastic wall to the tapu's, scizor mega, some garchomps and landorous'. some gastrodons, most gliscors, most kartanas. Keldeo. Most magearnas etc. Its sash makes it a great 1 time use get out of jail free card in that if a pokemon sets up and gets out of control (lando, hawlucha, alakazam and others) shedninja can quickly come in and burn it or kill it. It is great for spreading burns around and forces a lot of switches. Also late game it can serve as a win condition as it walls so many pokemon.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Extrasensory

Scarf greninja ash is a really unique pick that many people will find strange. It is great speed control and catches many faster pokemon off gaurd (alakazam, koko, scarf lando etc). U-turn is picked over spikes due to me personally preferring the momentum over the spikes particularly with defog on this team. It functions as a good lead being able to U-turn out of any bad situation. Extrasensory was picked as the team has a glaring hawlucha weakness and no spore switch-in (amoonguss)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 12 SpA / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is the team rocker. It covers shedninjas fire weakness and is able to reliably set up rocks. the choice of lava plume over magma trapping was because toxapex doesn't really threaten the team with so much hazard removal and a recover latios.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 200 HP / 40 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Copycat
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Return

Bulky lopunny mega may seem odd at first, but it plays a specific role on this team. It covers shedninjas ghost weakness and functions as the anti lead. In saying this, this would be the first pokemon i would change out personally but i don't really know a option that fills a role on this team

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords dance
- Rapid Spin

On this team excadrill has many purposes. Since this team was super weak to stall i decided to put SD on it over secondary SR. Rapid spin is one of my hazard removal methods as shedninja requires hazards be off the field. Sand rush was a conscious decision as it punishes tyranitar setting sand up (as shedninja is weak to sand).

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Recover

Latios is the final member of the team. It carries enough speed to outspeed kartana and carries defog to help shedninja. Draco hits like a truck with max attack soul dew and psychic is to hit toxapex as well as being a good stab. Recover is there for longevity as latios is a vital member of the team, and functions as the switchin to things like toxapex.

Full importable without text below

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Will-O-Wisp

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Extrasensory

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 12 SpA / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 200 HP / 40 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Copycat
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Return

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Recover

Nice! One thing I'd say is use protect on shedinja and maybe safety goggles. This lets you scout opponent's coverage moves, and goggles allows you to be useful in matches with weather

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)