RODO´S Art

Hi there, i wouldn´t be here if my buddy vzxt didn´t asked me sooo many times to upload my own art thread. So here i go.

A little introduction about myself:
I´m a man about 25 years old who lives in México. I´ve been drawing since i was 2 years old. Now i finished my studies and work as an architect for a japanese company.

I love drawing, most of all human anatomy and of course Pokémon.

I thank smogon for giving me this small piece of land so i can share my art with all the people in the forums.

Current Art Pieces:
(Mostly i´ve been doing Banners so far)

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

Last edited:
SKETCH SECTION

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(7)

(8)

Last edited:
I didn't ask you to make this thread that many times... it was only like 6. :P

My favorite piece is the Pokemon x Wind Waker banner you did for me last year. Having that banner in that giveaway made it really special :) The Landorus with bad mustache day is also very funny.

I'm glad you finally made this, hope to see more awesome art from you in the future ;)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey there old friend! I'm really glad to see you doing this. You need to add the Venusaur piece you did for our most recent Facebook giveaway, that was especially cool imo

hey there old friend! I'm really glad to see you doing this. You need to add the Venusaur piece you did for our most recent Facebook giveaway, that was especially cool imo
Hi there bro! thanks for your cheering words. i will add that piece right away.

I will continue colaborating when needed. Best regards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)