SM: yjh971203 vs Arifeen
SM: passion vs Lycans
SM: Osh vs Hamhamhamham
SM: roman vs Sage
ORAS: Garay oak vs lighthouses
ORAS: Santu vs Killintime
BW: pinktidal vs Melle2402
BW: banks vs BKC

(3) Mighty Mudsdales vs Tony Flygons (4)

SM: teal6 vs Pearl
SM: ict vs PILZ
SM: BLUNDER SANTANA vs Jytcampbell
SM: obii vs mael
ORAS: Ajna vs Hurtadoo
ORAS: Windsong vs J0RIS
BW: lax vs august
BW: ima vs Chill Shadow

(3) Magnanimous Mismagius vs Dabbing Drapions (5)

SM: Gondra vs FLCL
SM: TheWall vs TDK
SM: robjr vs Eternally
SM: Robert Alfons vs Charmflash
ORAS: Feliburn vs rozes
ORAS: Yvettee vs TSR
BW: tko vs col49
BW: Amaroq vs Kiyo

(3) Emblematic Escavaliers vs Linoone Liquidators (5)

SM: Meru vs DurzaOffTopic
SM: Averardo vs sig
SM: Kingler12345 vs Pinboim3
SM: Sam vs Finchinator
ORAS: Alkione vs Leru
ORAS: Eternal Spirit vs Real FV13
BW: Raichy vs KW
BW: Lopunny Kicks vs RyLon
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM EST

On replays: All replays must be saved. If you plan to hide your game while you are playing, then you must post the replay in your confirmation post.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Standings after week 3:

W-L-T

Emblematic Escavaliers 2-0-1 (+5)

Salacious Salazzles 2-1-0 (+4)

Mighty Mudsdales 2-1-0 (+4)

Dabbing Drapions 1-1-1 (+3)

Magnanimous Mismagius 1-1-1 (+3)

Kinglax 1-1-1 (+3)

Linoone Liquidators 1-2-0 (+2)

Tony Flygons 0-3-0 (+0)

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Suits Up

Kingler scheduled with Pinboim3 to play yesterday and Pin missed the time according to my player and playing today is just not possible for Kingler so if the game cant be done tomorrow, and since apparently Pin will not be available on weekends and just mentione he wasnt free them just yesterday... requesting a pre=emptive sub from the liquidators since Pin missed the first scheduled time in case the game cant get done tomorrow.

K pls thx. Evidence of the scheduling: https://pastebin.com/khSbPciL

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Suits Up

Kingler scheduled with Pinboim3 to play yesterday and Pin missed the time according to my player and playing today is just not possible for Kingler so if the game cant be done tomorrow, and since apparently Pin will not be available on weekends and just mentione he wasnt free them just yesterday... requesting a pre=emptive sub from the liquidators since Pin missed the first scheduled time in case the game cant get done tomorrow.

K pls thx. Evidence of the scheduling: https://pastebin.com/khSbPciL
Where in that log did Pinboim3 ever miss the scheduled time??? There was never a scheduled time for when Pinboim3 could possibly play because Kingler was entirely unresponsive earlier in the week besides from a couple "can you play now"s, which obviously holds near 0 weight in formal scheduling. The two did not schedule properly for a number of reasons, which falls on the shoulders of both players:
  • Kingler only asked if Pinboim could play now/today at the start and never gave his times until after Pinboim3 said he could not play later in the week.
  • Pinboim3 failed to communicate that he could not play Friday or weekend despite trying to communicate that he could play earlier in the week.
  • Neither gave each other timezones or specific ranges, which makes your "missed time" claim even more laughable and makes actually scheduling impossible.
    • As a direct byproduct of this, neither player followed the scheduling guidelines, which directly calls for a double substitute.
  • Kingler went from "let's play now" to "let's play weekend" without any attempt to schedule for weekdays, which is when Pinboim3 pretty clearly proposed to play. It is still on Pinboim for saying he could not play the weekend, but it is similarly on Kingler for also not being clear.
This is a very clear-cut double sub situation. I fully expect the host to enforce that. Your post is spinning the situation in a pretty ridiculous, false way to fit your narrative when there is no scheduled time whatsoever. Pinboim3 alerted our team chat about this situation earlier today and it was pretty clear that while he did not effectively communicate, Kingler made no attempt to properly schedule either and there was no formally scheduled window that was missed.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a very clear-cut double sub situation. I fully expect the host to enforce that. Your post is spinning the situation in a pretty ridiculous, false way to fit your narrat
HEY HEY HEY, Im not spinning any situation into whatever. Im just working with what I was given here. Dont give me the novelization.

And you are the correct on that one, the guidelines are clear regarding providing more than one specific time so lets see what happens tomorrow if not a double sub will be enforced, no issues here.

Nothing more to add here, best of luck everybody.

i was gonna say "stfu finchinator you arent even a manager lmao" but then i noticed he actually is one .aids

throw this tournament in the trash can already anyone can be a manager nowdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)