Sand Storm Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my rating to 1400+ with this team. But I want to improve it somehow. I don't see any huge weaknesses in it, I just have a tough time with the very high rated battlers. But my salamence doesn't seem to be that effective but it gets the job done sometimes, anyway any suggestions?

Hippowdon @leftoves
Ability Sand Stream
EV's 252 HP/ 168 Def/ 88 Sp Def
Impish Nature +def/-sp stk
Earthquake
Roar
Slackoff
Stealth Rock
A good solid opener, Gets stealth rocks set up most of the time and just a good defensive wall

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability Serene Grace
EV's 146 HP/ 252 ATK/ 112 Speed
Adamant Nature +atk/-sp atk
Iron Head
U-Turn
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Has just enough speed to outspeed every OU pokemon in the game except ninjask as long as there unscarfed and then jirachi can really annoy and kill pokes by haxing them to death with iron head

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability Intimidate
EV's 84 ATK/ 208 Speed/ 216 SP ATK
Mild Nature +sp atk/-def
Draco Meter
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Outrage
A good mixed sweeper but I am willing to change the moveset or replace the pokmeon all together because this pokemon for some reason doesnt usually get the job done for me.

Lucario @ Choice Specs
Ability Inner Focus
EV's 4 HP/ 252 Speed/ 252 SP ATK
Modest Nature +sp atk/-atk
Aura Sphere
Hidden Power Rock
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave
People are usually surprised and dont expect this Special sweeper and with 500ish special atk it really does heavy damage

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability Technician
EV's 248 HP/ 252 ATK/ 8 Speed
Adamant Nature +atk/-sp atk
Bullet Punch
Pursuit
Superpower
U-Turn
High Attack and like bullet punch. I take out alot of pokemon between the bullet punch priority move and my lucarios vacuum wave

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability Natural Cure
EV's 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp def
Bold Nature +def/-atk
Aromatherapy
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss
Softboiled
With the ice beam and seismic toss combo and it can take out and deal with pretty much any special attacker in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)