Sb4ll4t0's Trade Shop - Self Breed Section - Moderator closes it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
any I don't have already :)
and I'm really really interested into that shiny timid riolu :)
Unfortunately I'm not very lucky with perfect shiny pokés, and I don't have much time available for breeding, so it's ok for you if I breed you 3 KB 5ivs no shiny Pokémon for Rayquaza?
I can breed:
-Aipom
-Swablu
-Bouffalant
-Tympole
-Kabuto
-Omanyte
-Lileep
-Anorith
-Cranidos
-Sheldon
-Tirtouga
It's up to you, obv.:)

Last edited:
Hey check my thread for a few shinies and 5 IV flawless pokes. I've got a snorunt you may be interested in with spikes egg move in a dream ball 5 IV timid moody. I'm interested in your Thundurus.

Unfortunately I'm not very lucky with perfect shiny pokés, and I don't have much time available for breeding, so it's ok for you if I breed you 3 KB 5ivs no shiny Pokémon for Rayquaza?
I can breed:
-Aipom
-Swablu
-Bouffalant
-Tympole
-Kabuto
-Omanyte
-Lileep
-Anorith
-Cranidos
-Sheldon
-Tirtouga
It's up to you, obv.:)
can u give me some info about swablu and bouffalant? :)
Hey check my thread for a few shinies and 5 IV flawless pokes. I've got a snorunt you may be interested in with spikes egg move in a dream ball 5 IV timid moody. I'm interested in your Thundurus.
yeah I'm interested in that snorunt :)

Hi, are all of your Xerneas in Master Balls? I'm interested in the 6IV Modest one, if it is.

Can trade you the following in a 4:1 trade:

Gentle Spring 2014 Electabuzz (31 in speed)
Timid SPR2012 Reshiram 6IV (I noticed the one you have isn't Timid or 6IV)
Blazikenite
PP Max

Interested? I have a couple of Kalos shinies but you have them all. lol

already have those sry :(
Hi, are all of your Xerneas in Master Balls? I'm interested in the 6IV Modest one, if it is.

Can trade you the following in a 4:1 trade:

Gentle Spring 2014 Electabuzz (31 in speed)
Timid SPR2012 Reshiram 6IV (I noticed the one you have isn't Timid or 6IV)
Blazikenite
PP Max

Interested? I have a couple of Kalos shinies but you have them all. lol
not interested in those sry :/
Hatched an Adamant 5iv Sap Sipper Bouffalant, btw.
good I hope to be at home this night to trade :)

What about an Adamant Rock Head Relicanth (male) 31/31/31/x/31/31? It's not on your list. Also are you interested in Pokemon in special Pokeballs? Have a Calm Female Chikorita 31/31/31/31/31/30 in a Nest Ball (Leech Seed, Heal Pulse, Ingrain, Body Slam; if you wanted to breed you could level and replace Body Slame ith Aromatherapy) and a Timid Female Cyndaquil x/31/31/31/31/31 in a Timer Ball (Double Edge, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Extrasensory). Let me know!

I want that shiny jolly charizard you have w/ Dragon dance, I'll Offer Shiny 2011 win Event Suicune 5iv, Shiny Hitmonchan 6iv, Shiny Hasty Protean Greninja, Special Event win2013 Keldeo, Pokebank Celebi, 5iv Thunderus timid / 4iv landorus timid or modest have to check/ 4iv Tornadus timid or modest From dream radar, Or shiny Salamence 4 iv for it? Or Latios 5iv, Cresselia 5iv

Last edited:
I Also Have a 6iv shiny Charizard myself, But it doesn't have DD, it's the Y build , Timid/ Like the other build you have, dunno if that'd interest you, but I saw you were out for events , so I'll say I do have the 2012 event reshiram with blue fire, bold pokebank celebi, and that win2013 5iv keldeo, I've been looking for this charizard for days and literally just signed up for this forum cause I saw you had it when I was searching it on google lol I know I didn't specificy too much on natures but if you're interested ask and I'll give you all that info

Last edited:
I Also Have a 6iv shiny Charizard myself, But it doesn't have DD, it's the Y build , Timid/ Like the other build you have, dunno if that'd interest you, but I saw you were out for events , so I'll say I do have the 2012 event reshiram with blue fire, bold pokebank celebi, and that win2013 5iv keldeo, I've been looking for this charizard for days and literally just signed up for this forum cause I saw you had it when I was searching it on google lol I know I didn't specificy too much on natures but if you're interested ask and I'll give you all that info
just interested in pokebank celebi if competitive. can u tell me the iv spread?

I'm interested in an italian male calm anticipation eevee 31/x/31/x/31/31 for breeding a shiny umbreon.

I can offer an English male or female calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 sigilyph any ability, in great ball or dream ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)