SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Now I'm even more curious what Meowscarada's broken ability that makes it required in competitive is.
honestly, unless this is our new grassy surge mon, I don't see anything that could fit that description, prankster is only good if the movepool is good and allegedly the person calling their ability broken hadn't actually seen the movepool, magic guard is kinda mediocre in doubles, magician is just bad in general, and this really doesn't look like the kind of thing to get protean

honestly, unless this is our new grassy surge mon, I don't see anything that could fit that description, prankster is only good if the movepool is good and allegedly the person calling their ability broken hadn't actually seen the movepool, magic guard is kinda mediocre in doubles, magician is just bad in general, and this really doesn't look like the kind of thing to get protean
Gamefreak coming in with the 3rd protean clone. HA "Magical Mask"

View attachment 463435
Seems Quaxly has only been seen so far and not caught so no full dex image, but we have its line names and minisprites with Quaxwell and Quaquaval.
This strikes me as kinda odd seeing as we've seen the full dex image for two different starter lines as is. I guess it's possible that this leaker has worked on two save files to see both and is tiding people over with the sprites for now, but even then it strikes me as odd that they'd take that approach instead of going as far in as they could for Paradoxes.

This strikes me as kinda odd seeing as we've seen the full dex image for two different starter lines as is. I guess it's possible that this leaker has worked on two save files to see both and is tiding people over with the sprites for now, but even then it strikes me as odd that they'd take that approach instead of going as far in as they could for Paradoxes.
Maybe that's just the rival who has the Quaxly line

i think i like meowscarada a lot more than fuecoco's evolution. looks a lot simpler which i like, though it could do with being a lot less humanoid lol
I like both, but i prefer Meowscarada myself, but im just a huge cat fan. I wonder if one could make a legit cat only pokemon team and be legit.

Also im sure we are gonna get delphox vs meowscarada art soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)