SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I going with real on both of them. The minute details on both of the mons (like the worm looking like a train) and not looking overtly cool and "wish fulling" lean it towards true, at least for me. Like most Grass/Fire pepper fakemon are usually completely pepper shaped, or a reptile in the shape of a chili pepper. The leak one is an ugly two-headed oni with bell pepper heads, something off the wall.

Edit:
View attachment 463506
To be honest I agree it lines up with what's suspected about the pepper and Kaka's worm sketch, but I still find it weird how this is coming from twitter and under a different format. I guess it's another thing to look out for though.
"Enjoy color hint? New one: red & green, 2Hs."
1667957064824.png

EDIT: Alternate theory I've seen is that these are bookshelf preview icons for some reason, though still without a number.
1667957356771.png

EDIT 2:
1667957765148.png

I guess it is possible for there to be shots of the book without a dex number stored, the more you know. I'm more fine with it now but the sudden shift was jarring, but on the other hand I feel like with more of the same format it's more likely to be real than faked.

Last edited:
To be honest I agree it lines up with what's suspected about the pepper and Kaka's worm sketch, but I still find it weird how this is coming from twitter and under a different format. I guess it's another thing to look out for though.
"Enjoy color hint? New one: red & green, 2Hs."
View attachment 463507

EDIT: Alternate theory I've seen is that these are bookshelf preview icons for some reason, though still without a number.
View attachment 463509
Red and Green might refer to the pepper Pokemon with the 2Hs meaning 2 heads.

Anyone else think Skelidurge is gonna be bad? I mean its most likely gonna be slow and a Slow Fire/Ghost type when there are already much better Fire/Ghost pokemon doesn't seem promising.

Skeliurge has to compete with Alolan Marowak, Blasephalon, Chandelure, and Ceruledge (who is being added this gen).

Skeliruge is gonna be PU/NU I can feel it.

Anyone else think Skelidurge is gonna be bad? I mean its most likely gonna be slow and a Slow Fire/Ghost type when there are already much better Fire/Ghost pokemon doesn't seem promising.

Skeliurge has to compete with Alolan Marowak, Blasephalon, Chandelure, and Ceruledge (who is being added this gen).

Blacephalon outclasses very single ghost fire Pokémon in the game under normal circumstances. The starters being bad competitively are to be expected with maybe 1 of them being good. Doesn't matter to me tho.

We have no idea of its stats, movepool, or DW ability. chillax.

idk if anyone else is getting this vibe but a lot of these leaked/unannounced pokemon seem to have a very "unnatural" feel to them, i.e. the engine, lokix, this worm if it's real. i'm beginning to wonder if the paradox mons aren't the only things having been "dreamed" by this third legend.
To an extent, you could link the idea of them being effectively present-style paradoxes back to the box legends. Engine (obviously), Worm (if a train), and Lokix (if a chainsaw) would all be things powered by combustion, while Koraidon is muscle-powered and Miraidon is electricity-powered.

At the moment, I'm just happy we're getting a lot of mechanical-themed designs.

View attachment 410698View attachment 410699View attachment 410700
Call me a pizza cutter because what I want are all edgy final evolutions for no point whatsoever besides coolness. While I personally loathe the Zodiac Fire Starter Theory, I saw a design for Fuecoco that gave it a crocodilian Minotaur final evolution that I fell in love with, so the idea has been rattling in my brain since.
I made a joke post about want edgy final evolutions for the starters all the way in March, using Aguni, a fire demon, from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow as a hypothetical Fuecoco evolution.
1667958545126.png
1667958572569.png

How did I even remotely correctly guess skeletal ghostly crocodile monster. Heck, I don't even remember if I was aware of any leaks back then, or even if there were any real ones, and I still somewhat nailed Sprigatito being sly and Quaxly being a fighter. Granted, these weren't exactly rare and unique predictions, but it still feels weird.

You can't tell without knowing its stats, abilities, and movepool. Moewscarada is likely going to be the shill starter this gen, but remember there isn't a limit for how many good starters there are. Galar had Rillaboom and then gave Cinderace renamed Protean.

Have we learned anything about the quartet of Dark type legendaries beyond the fact they exist?
Aside from their types, about finding them, Kaka said you have to search "From cliffs in the snow to behind the falls, every corner of the paldea". Also they're supposed to be based on different animals based on words khu tweeted with them like yuyu for fire and such, sealed inside various objects/containers (talisman/ofuda, ball/orb, vessel/container, sword), have Chinese pinyin names, and Khu said their ability debuffs something. On their names Kaka said "W C T C" and for species Khu said "W Y L B".
1667958642576.png

EDIT:
Also Chinese Riddler posted the pepper and pointed out the pokedex number thing so I guess he's fine with it.
Apparently Centro thinks what we've been seeing of these images may be the textures from the game.
1667959270250.png

I present to you all, the final evolution of Fuecoco.
NICE. I was really worried about this one, after not liking a lot of the recent fire starter final evos, but this is cool, the concept is busy but possibly fun, and it's not bipedal. I'm in.
Funny name, awful design. Maybe the evo saves it?

Oinkologne (Lechonk evo)
There's the gender differences.
Ew.

Meowscarada is real (Sprigatito3), and so was Kaka's magician pokemon leak.
Ugh. I liked stage 2, because yoyos are cool, but no, this is not it.
FINALLY

FINALLY

THAT ZODIAC THEORY IS FINALLY, IRREVOCABLY DEAD

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A YES
So anyway, in Japan, horses and dragons are basically synonymous from a folkloric viewpoint, so clearly Skeledirge is a horse.

(will continue my replies in the next post)

Considering we have no idea what its stats, movepool or ahidden ability are, I think its really hard to say lol
What's the fun of such a safe bet?

I'm calling great HP, physical bias with good defense and horrendous speed.

Honestly, it'll probably be as bad as it looks.

Quax3 will really depend on its HA to set it apart, but it should be good in-game, especially if it gets a reliable Water signature move. I wonder if it's mixed or physically-biased with a lot of dancing moves.

Sprig3 is set to be busted due to that HA leak. It obviously looks like a fast special attacker. The typing sucks, but depending on that HA, it might be a great Tera user. Grass and Dark moves are pretty good too. It's definitely the most interesting gameplay-wise.

View attachment 463526
Paradox Tyranitar from the same thread, feeling like he has betrayed his friend.
EDIT: This image looks kind of weird, I think there's some marker over it.
Thought it was supposed to be a future tyranitar not armored tyranitar from the ancient swsh rumors :V

View attachment 463524
Supposed Bisharp evolution in the cropped format, posted on 4chan with a guy drawing it first.
hahaha incredible, love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)