SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I noticed that Maushould gets Technician + a move that hits 10 times lol. I'm not sure it'll make up for the low Attack stat but it could make for a fun gimmick depending on the BP of the move.
I was thinking it is probably 15 BP, as 10 sounds way too weak and capping at 150 seems reasonable for a signature move.

Meaning with technician, you are looking at an average of 124 BP move without stab, which is decent but not amazing.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Frigibax-0 - 65/75/45/35/45/55 (Total: 320) - Dragon/Ice - Thermal Exchange/Thermal Exchange/Ice Body
Arctibax-0 - 90/95/66/45/65/62 (Total: 423) - Dragon/Ice - Thermal Exchange/Thermal Exchange/Ice Body
Baxcalibur-0 - 115/145/92/75/86/87 (Total: 600) - Dragon/Ice - Thermal Exchange/Thermal Exchange/Ice Body

Well I accept defeat. Turns out Frigibax and Arctibax really did break tradition for pseudo-legendary pre-evo BSTs after all. I guess Dreepy wasn't going to be the only exception for the first stage pseudos and Arctibax is going for a different BST value.

With that said...looking at Baxcalibur...HOLY SHIT. This thing looks insanely good. 145 Attack is absolutely nuts, 87 is a good Speed tier for an offensive Pokemon, especially a Dragon/Ice type, and it gets a signature move that is Dragon Dance+Defog in one making it a formidable force to be reckoned with as a powerhouse sweeper, especially with a good offensive typing and presumably a strong physical movepool.

Not to mention 115/92/86 bulk is strong for a setup sweeper. And its ability, Thermal Exchange. Looking at it, it can boost its Attack every time it gets hit with a Fire move, which is a beautiful bonus, but most of all, Baxcalibur is immune to burns. This is really good for a physical sweeper.

Ice-types often have shaky viability, but Baxcalibur is definitely shaping up to be one of the good ones. This one truly capitalizes on its Ice typing as an offensive powerhouse, and has all the qualities it needs to be a formidable threat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)