SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Bumping this, in case any new eyes are on the thread.
Additionally, can someone here tell me how the game shows The Great Crater of Paldea?
Multiple text files format it differently, and so there is:
- Great Crater of Paldea
- The Great Crater of Paldea

Bumping this, in case any new eyes are on the thread.
Smoliv and Mareep are in South Province (Area Two). It's en route to the Bug Gym.

Smoliv is a tripmine lmao, that thing is TINY.

How the selection to revive goes on.
Someone talked about it in the thread, but I can't remember who.

You pick the mon you want to revive after using the move.

At what point in the story do you get access to the paradox forms? Because my team could look different if im able to catch some of them prior to finishing it.
From what I hear? After the three main stories, so you could call it post-game-ish?

Additionally, can someone here tell me how the game shows The Great Crater of Paldea?
Multiple text files format it differently, and so there is:
- Great Crater of Paldea
- The Great Crater of Paldea
The Great Crater of Paldea.

Smoliv and Mareep are in South Province (Area Two). It's en route to the Bug Gym.

Smoliv is a tripmine lmao, that thing is TINY.

Someone talked about it in the thread, but I can't remember who.

You pick the mon you want to revive after using the move.

From what I hear? After the three main stories, so you could call it post-game-ish?
Ah, I've figured out South Province (Area Two) already, since I have reached that point in my own save file.

Honestly thinking a hazard stacking team could be really fun to make this gen. Probably going to grab Puss in Boots, Apes if Wrath, and a bunch of rotation Pokémon for the main story, then add in HazardChomp for a PvP team if it’s in the main Dex, since Annihilape makes a pretty strong spin-blocker

To be honest, I do wonder if you'd just run Defiant at that point instead.
Depend son the format and your opponent. Probably use Defiant in doubles since Intimidate is more common.

Supreme Overlord is good for singles since it has less dependence on your opponent than Defiant.

So apparently those orange and purple items earlier are held items.

1668542910292.png

Between this and the previously explicitly confirmed existence of unique held items for Koraidon and Miraidon that never materialised, it seems pretty obvious what these are even if we don't know what they do. I'm gonna baselessly guess Heat Rock and Terrain extender plus 20% on their STABs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)