SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Well that is why you get it digital instead :bat:
Playable right away from midnight.
Yeah but I prefer physical for Switch games. Not too bothered by it because I have other stuff to do anyway. Maybe the performance issues will be sorted out by the time I get to play it. :worrywhirl:

Btw, something funny I just realized looking at version exclusives...

For most of them (not all, but most) the non-paradox equivalent is version exclusive of the other version.

Es, salamence and mismagius are violet exclusive, while hydreigon and tyranitar are scarlet exclusive.

I wonder if that is intentional...
It's definitely purposeful
I know we all like to call Gamefreak incompetent (and BOY are reviews this go around not letting them get away with the performance issues lmao) but in this case no I don't think they accidentally put some paradoxes in a separate version from their originals

As the games are officially released in Australia, I have updated my team planner with all the new and returning Pokémon. Some people here may find it a useful resource to visualize and plan an in-game team :) .

Thanks to slp32 for the datamine and info on thew new Pokémon!
Nice team planner thanks. This is what I have for now. No clue on the other two slots but I probably want a flying and water or grass. Preferably new additions although Gyarados would be good.

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/plan/#sv+skeledirge+clodsire+tinkaton+baxcalibur

Alright so let's see here:-Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf stones
-Applin's 2 apples
-Metal Coat
-Razor Claw
-King's Rock

Well I mean it's a big step up and I'll take what I can get, but come on just let us buy all the evolution items. I'll give the Moon Stone a pass since there's literally no one in the dex who can evolve with it to my recollection, but the the other FIVE stones are like. C'mon man. C'monnnnn.

You really going to let me buy every other single battle item in the game but not the Ice Stone? Bizarre decisions.

Seriously you can buy pretty much every item in the game between these shops except some of the more "special" balls, vendor trash (obviously) and berries (shockingly)

Oh my god gamefreak why is applin so small. So so easy to miss even if you know where to look.
1668696119911.png
You have to dash into trees to drop applin on the ground and you only know to do that if you go to school. You can see it hanging in the tree, but most people are gonna be staring at the ground because there are other miniscule pokemon hidden in the grass.

Correction: you can throw a pokeball at it from the ground. No need for Koraidon to bonk his poor little head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)