Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

Thanks everyone :D, I really wanted to enter but ALAS, I am a retard and it didn't happen, but the art's still up for everyone to see and that's what's important :D (@Scampy: I forgot I even had one oh god I have downs)

Now, on the topic of conjoined 2 headed gross things

I'm inking this right now so I can colour it later, it's going to be paaainful. But this is the result of me listening to 'Obfuscation' by Between the Buried and Me on repeat in an art class full of people I loathe. LOATHE.

I draw alot of screaming faces.

I'm concerned for my own mental health.

I have closed-eye hallucinations sometimes.

I call this Between the Buried and What the Fuck is Wrong With Me.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
OK seriously? My favorite part is the tiny leg supporting the big one. ALSO LEG MOUTHS WHAT

Way to lure us all into a false sense of security with extremely cute art and then throw a two headed mutant rape monster at us argh argh argh

@Scampy: I REGRET NOTHING!

Thanks everyone, I know cute is good and all, but art is supposed to express who the artist is, so if everyone just likes the cute stuff, the weird, grotesque, asshole part of me feels left out :C

Pencil Tool, Size 1 = Awesome

Just whipped this up in PS for shits and giggles, guy ended up looking kinda like Kittan from Gurren Lagann but I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Now, make it cute. o _ o
Like thiiis?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ahahahahahah
ADORABLE
i like your fucked up mutant guy though. My second to last boyfriend would always draw grotesque things, and they almost always had some nasty looking dick in them.

Eh, I've never been a fan of obscenity for the sake of obscenity, or violence for the sake of violence etc., so no dicks here.

(Sooome exceptions)

I think people don't like me because I never do requests.

Maybe they just don't care.

DOUBLE POSTING.

This is for a comic I'm working on about a little girl who...

fuck, hang on... (finds copypasta)

"'CANDY IS A LITTLE GIRL WITH THE PERFECT LIFE, SHE HAS A LOVING FAMILY, LOTS OF FRIENDS AND COOL TOYS, HER FAVOURITE BEING HER LITTLE DOLL HANDY, BUT THE KEEPER OF REALITIES DECIDES THAT HER LIFE IS TOO PERFECT, SO HE STEALS HER REALITY, P...UTS IT IN HIS BAG O' REALITIES, AND THROWS HER AND HER DOLL HANDY INTO A REALM FULL OF NIGHTMARE BOOGUNS AND SCARY THINGS, SO CANDY AND THE NEWLY TRANSFORMED HANDY (Due to... alternate reality craziness) SET OUT TO FIND THE KEEPER OF REALITIES AND CLEAN HIS CLO-, I MEAN, GET THEIR LIVES BACK.'"

Also

"Awwww.

I probably wont use this in the comic at all, I just wanted to draw her playing with toys...

HOW WEIRD IS THAT M'IRITE?"

OK so that is officially the coolest idea for a comic since forever

Don't abandon it pleeeeease

Do her other toys turn EVIL in this alternate reality? I'm seeing a toy dinosaur tucked away in your second picture that looks ready to transform into a monster and tear off some limbs. :D

the sketch reminds me of old nickelodeon.

which reminds me of how much i hate new nickelodeon.

its good even though it reminds me my childhood was great and new cartoons suck :(

fuck you new nickelodeon >:(

I'll probably do the whole thing sketchy like that btw, as I'm not really sure how to portray the mood the way I want to with everything so... Solid... it's just not chaotic enough otherwise haha.

And I was always a bigger fan of Cartoon Network shows (not that Nickelodeon wasn't great too) but you're right, new cartoons just aren't as good, that's why I download all the old ones haha.

And Scampy, I was planning on just... Bringing in aspects of her everyday life and making them horrendous, so yeah I suppose a few other toys could wiggle their way in. (I'm looking forward to pitting her against MONSTER PARENTS)

(Jesus half my updates are double posts, do I post too much?)

This is the villian for that comic, since his bag contains all realities, he's extremely shocked and disappointed when things don't go his way.

Also, his size might seem extremely off in the second picture, but he's... kind of super powerful, so he can be whatever size he wants.

So there.

Your work is amazing man.
Do you have any advice for someone with virtually no talent/experience who wants to give it a try? A site, guide, program, anything?

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)