Search Filters in the Smogon.com Competetive Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here's my idea. Me and Tase were discussing a random project for her to do in her time before her ICBB runs out and she can start on her SBP13 project. She wanted a random pokemon, random nature, but, something easy to attain in her last few days before she can start her project for SBP. So, she started resetting for low tap shiny spreads, and, for example, came up with Mild. Now, we were brainstorming, but, couldn't think of much off the tops of our heads. This is where the idea comes in.

on the Smogon.com Competetive Pokedex, a feature should be added to filter pokemon by Nature. We can already filter by Tier, but, why not nature? This would help for people who are breeding shinies, and have a random low tap nature that they can use.

EDIT: To add another use for people who aren't looking for breeding, you could add a Filter for the pokemon's role in battle (Physcal Sweepers, Special Sweepers, Etc.). This would help with someone eho has a team, but, needs an (insert pokemon role here) and is out of ideas. Would help breeders and team building at the same time.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What do you mean filter by nature? Any Pokemon can be any nature, you can't have a filter for something where all the results are always valid; I don't understand what you are talking about.

Firstly, any Pokemon can have any nature. It's not a static figure of which nature is specifically recommended in the analysis. Secondly, (insert pokemon role here) is an archaic way of thinking. Think of something like Celebi or Jirachi. Which "role" would they fit into? Utility? Physical sweeper? Special sweeper? Lead? Choice Scarf? CB? Specs?

Neither of these ideas are really viable at all.

(sorry if this seems a little harsh).

edit: fuck you caelum :( (no apologies if THAT was harsh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)