Sentret's Studio

Hello I am saying the art you posted is good for definitely the first time, my post did not get deleted or anything like that.

hey there! just wanted to say that it's amazing seeing how your art style's progressed over the past year or so, and very inspiring for someone just looking to get started with art (yeah a bit late to the party, but oh well :/) I absolutely love your latest Pokemon drawing! I know it's probably rough but I think it's perfect as it is - sketches have such charm to them somehow. is it for a UU article or something?

MAC submission with bored alakazam.

@sirndpt - Thank you so much! I actually did all the line work over the sketch and then was like, wow I hate it so i killed that layer and just kept the sketch :D Yeah it was for a UU article but then the article got switched.

Alch Edit: Don't quote pictures that are right above you, only one of which is relevant anyway.

Lol, for some weird reason, deoxys-D looks like a hollow from bleach with the mask you gave it. That's pretty awesome!

Hey I got an idea for you. Since you are able to draw in so many different styles, why not you draw a picture with a few different styles in it? For example let's say you draw 3 pokemon. Each poke can have a different style. It would be really cool if you did something like that!

Sentret your use of colour with that brush is impossibly amazing.
I love it so much.
Ekans is the best, but Stompy is too chubby and adorable to be ignored.
Keep it up Sentret!

Yo! Thanks for all dem comments on my team! I got more updates for that team. Only one of those pokemon survived to be on my current team! Start the polls! I'll hopefully get my current team up soonish.

College applications taking up most of my time. I had to write a short blurb and elaborate on an extra carricular activity. What did I write it on? You guys! You rock!

My biggest involvement with the “real world” of art has been at the Smeargle's Studio online forum. It's a place where artists can share their work that centers around the most serious of topics: Pokemon. While the subject matter is fun and arguably childish, I believe that by participating in this forum my skill as an artist has dramatically improved. During the time I have spent posting my artwork there, I have won first place in two monthly art contests, I took second place in a community wide poll for the most recent Create A Pokemon contest and I volunteer by drawing for the online magazine that Smogon University (the parent site) publishes monthly. Not only has contributing to this forum helped hone my artistic skills, but the positive feedback I receive has also given me confidence that I can succeed in the competitive field of illustration and digital art. Nothing is more satisfying than someone exclaiming “It's perfect!” after I have drawn the character that they requested.

(sorry for the braggin, it's college after all)

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
:)

love that attitude in that team picture!

ps i have a rhyhorn atm called brutus i think maybe a battle of the brutuses?

Sorry for the inactivity guys and gals, life and stuff been taking over lately! My MAC submission!

Based on pic below. (warning! Greek statue nudity!)

and a bunch of random sketches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)