Tournament Shared Power Unity [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
Dear hoster of this tournament, recently having been posted in the other metagames forum. I would like to join this tournament, the first tournament of its kind, without any successors, and try to beat my opponent in every round, to become the winner of the tournament, and take the first place prize, if any is available. I am looking forward to facing any battles I might get with opponents, the teams I will build, and the experiences I will be able to take away from the participation in this tournament. Good luck to every opponent in advance, and hopefully we will get some nice matches in this test of Shared Power skill. We will see how high the quality of the games is, and if we can potentially improve the quality of the metagame as a whole because of it. Thank you in advance for placing me in the bracket for round 1. In the meantime, let's wait for the meta to be implemented on the pokemon showdown server so we can all practice it, to hopefully become better. Even though this post contains multiple instances of the word "in", I would only like to participate with 1 account. Thanks in advance.

Round 1: Surge's Up

Psychic Surge!
The first round is finally here! You guys should already know the rules by now, but it goes without saying. You need to use a Pokemon with Psychic Surge in order for your game to count! If you don't, you WILL be disqualified. Round 1 matchups are posted below; you will have 7 Days to complete your games. Please finish games in a timely manner. Any issues regarding activity or the opponent not bringing the appropiate ability are to be posted on this thread. Without further ado, here are the matchups, randomized by myself:

Something else I need to get out of the way: because 40 people joined the tournament, the tournament will go from 40, to 20, to 10, to 5 people. 2 of those 5 will have to play a preliminary match in order to advance. I will randomize this and show proof to avoid any problems, but is this the most efficient way of running this tournament since we don't have a perfect bracket. Again, the deadline is 2/14 at 12:00 AM EST (GMT -5) time. That's all, and most importantly,

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)