Shiv's new mafia!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey!

So basically, I had a few ideas for mafia I wanted to do sometime in the future and I was looking for a co-host (or two!) for it.

I'm not sure if I should go into more details here, but I thought this might be the best place to search for someone.

Just a couple of things:

- Its a "in the future" project, I dont expect to start it before like 2 months from now at the very least. So please have that in mind.
- I'd prefer someone I know decently well so its easy to work together so well, if I've never really talked to you or something, I'd suggest you don't apply. No offence of course.
- Its going to be open theme, I'm not limiting it to a specific theme!

Once I find a co-host, we can see if we should post a slight preview here!

i haven't cohosted a large mafia before but i have been around since dbz. of course i havent won any yet, but i would like to try my hand at one and who better to do it with than the founder of #fluodome mafia!

eta: you speak of the possibility of more than two hosts, is this so you can share the workload and host a mafia thats not out of the ordinary or is it so you can take a user under your wing, as it were

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thorns - a couple of things might need more than 2 people!

Outlaw - yeah I know man, id been away for like 6 months and I came back to see you already got a game up, i did apologize :( i still love you man!

Raikage - awesome!

GTS - i dont know what you meant :P

evan - yea!!

jackal - yea!!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i remember you had an idea for heroes mafia but abandoned it because i was already planning something similar so if you want to go ahead with that then sure, because i gave up on my mafia like last year

edit: oh you're just looking for a co-host, nvm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)