Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

Why would we extend the day when we already have our suspected people? And why would we do that for a guy that has around 10% chance of being Godfather while we're 90% certain about 2 out of 3 specific individuals being scum? It makes no fucking sense.
An extension gives us more time to choose our lynch for the day incase someone becomes scummier or townier. Extensions are not negative.

Why would we extend the day when we already have our suspected people? And why would we do that for a guy that has around 10% chance of being Godfather while we're 90% certain about 2 out of 3 specific individuals being scum? It makes no fucking sense.
Scumhunting cannot be done on gut alone. The fewer posts there are, the less material you have to make a case with, and the more3 likely you'll just be shouting "just trust me, okay?" to an unswayed crowd.

Scumhunting cannot be done on gut alone. The fewer posts there are, the less material you have to make a case with, and the more3 likely you'll just be shouting "just trust me, okay?" to an unswayed crowd.
Didn't you see how much stuff I gathered here? I can't believe you're talking about intuition with all I brought up. Cancerous had a good idea of making a doc, I'll prob get it out this week-end for the sooner, have summer courses that takes my time a bit + MRM to prepare for this Friday

Which posts can you point to and say "This is Moody/Cancerous being scummy"? Cases are big, detailed things, sometimes as big as breaking down a player post by post with a wall of quotes and links as reference points for the evidence.

Don't like moodycloud's defense much. Interaction between XnadrojX and Koc looks nothing like how he try to make it to be.
The shade throwing thing makessense, but why didn't you point that out at the time? Made it seems like some patchwork lifeline you found after the fact. Overall fishy.

ItzViper482 just dumbed a bunch of d0/early d1 reads, which pretty has no substance. Promise for more if not follow up, I think is lynchable. It's typical scum behavior.

Lastly, tonithetourguide recieved a whisper from XnadrojX a good 10 hours before deadline. It's highly likely that our sheriff tried whisperclaim and asked to be unvoted. Which lead to either toni is an idling scrub, or he was a neutral, saw a chance, chose to ignore the plead.

Either case, he should be more active than this, I'd like a couple of votes on him for now.

Vote tonithetourguide

Lynch pool: moodycloud, ItzViper482, tonithetourguide. In no particular order.

also Vote extension because why not
I agree with the view that itzviper has given out some town reads and then disappeared off the face of the planet without pushing any angle, so if you think he's shady then stop voting the guy who's nearly confirmed town and get onto itzviper

For KoC:

oh just take a look of my previous games, all will be clear. It's basic, science, see.

To hypo question: I'd like to counter bus my partner, dle, and deny all involvement with him, as per usual protocol. At the same time, I'd also like to lynch moody anyway, just to be safe, so a tied lynch between the 2 is preferred.
That one will never get old: telling that DLE is your partner but telling that you want to deny involvement with him is as retarded and ironic as it is suspicious and scummy.

I don't believe that DLE is especially likely to be mafia here no
If you want to vote Cancerous you should do it and not be afraid of being "voted by mafia"
Moody took a shit load of time to tell me if he thought that DLE was scum or not, I even had to call it out for him to respond. Which might mean he hesitated on his answer, who knows right?

Those ones... :

vote xnadrojx
unvote
vote xnadrojx
unvote vote xnadrojx send a message
I don't get why Moody did that redundancy bullshit, or what justifies the fact that he lynched him over Cancerous or DLE. I want to bring back also that THIS confused me into believing that Cancerous was going to be hammered. He even asked XnadrojX to send a message, which leads to make me believe that he knew XnadrojX's role before he died, thus might mean he's consigliere and asked for XnadrojX's role on night 0.

I am 100% lynching itzviper unless they convince me otherwise btw
They have said literally nothing during day 1 (despite making some posts in other threads)
Moody justifying afk lynch while threatened to be hammered, classic.

All of this will be going to the doc, thx for people filling on the case afterwards

Last edited:
KnightsOfCydonia (1/2) is whispering to Exene (0/2)

Also Exene please don't edit your posts, instead make a new post to clarify things, you won't be mod-killed but please, remember this.

It was just a frank bro, look at the camera
no, seriously it was joke it's d0 with RQS/RVS

tonithetourguide give some reads and adress my issue about XnadrojX's whisper to you

For now tho
Unvote
Vote ItzViper482

Your last post irked me. Surely there's at least one thing to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)