Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have these guys to trade:

JPN Male Eevee: Timid, Anticipation xx/xx/31/31/31/31
JPN Male Froakie: Naive, Protean 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
JPN Female Magikarp: Jolly, Swift Swim xx/31/31/xx/31/31

These are pretty choice for Masuda Methoding, willing to trade for other Non Eng mons from different egg groups. I'll do it for 4IVs 1-1, but ideally I'll trade all of these for a 5-6IV Mineral, Water 2, Water 3, Bug, Grass, Flying or Human-like non-Eng Male.

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I cannot hit twice, Sucker Punch you into oblivion, or outspeed you. But the one thing I have over other Mega Pokemon. The one thing that I can do. Is make your team 4 times more susceptible to

STEALTH...

Ey hook me up with a pinser

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anyway, after I have fun fail with Mega Pinsir I'm going to have a find a real Mega Pokemon to put on my team. Which offers the best potential for a late game sweep? I'm pretty sure it's Mawile right?

Looking for 4 IV female spitbacks of the following (I do not care what nature):
wish eevee (heal ball)
dragon dance stealth rock larvitar

I can offer 4 IV spitbacks of the following (2 spitbacks for eevee, 1 for larvitar):
jolly bullet seed quick feet shroomish (nest ball)
adamant honedge
hasty protean female froakie (dive ball)
impish huge pumpkaboo (ultra ball)
jolly defog brave bird infiltrator zubat (nest ball)

Message me if interested. Also looking for leftovers which i will trade several flawless versions of the above spitbacks for.

Alright after doing tons of breeding, i have some modest Ralts that i would like to put up for trade! These consist of Both Male and Female Synchronize and some Male Trace. All have 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IV Spreads, and I am currently looking for offers consisting of other correct stat 5 IV Mons, or Y Exclusive Megastones. I may accept offers for BP items if you can get me a couple of them. PM me to haggle over things.

Does anyone have a rotom I can borrow to breed one egg? When I give it back I'll put a mega stone that I don't use on it as a thank you:) or I have immunity Gilgar I can give/DD outrage charmander.

I will let you borrow my 6 IV one, how long will it be?
To be honest I don't need the IV one if you don't trust me but I promise you that you can:) it'll take at most 5 minutes. Put the destiny not on it get a modest ditto with the everstone make like 2 or 3 eggs and I'm good

To be honest I don't need the IV one if you don't trust me but I promise you that you can:) it'll take at most 5 minutes. Put the destiny not on it get a modest ditto with the everstone make like 2 or 3 eggs and I'm good
It already has modest, so don't worry:) And its okay you can borrow it, since it'll make your life breeding easier.
Also, I added you, and I'm on if you're ready.

Just a simple request for someone to help me evolve my Kadabra, just a trade and trade back, ideally helping someone evolve their stuff in turn..
Friend code: 4184-2111-5824

OK I have these guys to trade:

JPN Male Eevee: Timid, Anticipation xx/xx/31/31/31/31
JPN Male Froakie: Naive, Protean 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
JPN Female Magikarp: Jolly, Swift Swim xx/31/31/xx/31/31

These are pretty choice for Masuda Methoding, willing to trade for other Non Eng mons from different egg groups. I'll do it for 4IVs 1-1, but ideally I'll trade all of these for a 5-6IV Mineral, Water 2, Water 3, Bug, Grass, Flying or Human-like non-Eng Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)