Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for:

Heracrossite
Aggronite
Houndoomite

I've got about thirty 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with the egg moves Baton Pass, Reversal, Feint, and Low Kick that I need to get rid of. VM me please if you're willing to trade.

Looking for the following pokemon with Hidden Ability: Magikarp. IVs, Gender, Nature don't really matter lol. Spitbacks are fine.

Or if you have the above pokemon in Safari that would be cool, my safari is Hawlucha, Spearow, and Woobat lol.

I have Hidden ability Froakie, Fletchling, and Dratini (some good spitbacks too). I have almost all the battle items. I also have some 5IV Timid Gastly's w/ Disable.

I edited my original post, thanks for the trade guys! Smogon is awesome.

Whats funny is rattled magikarp was my #1 need and it was the only thing that wasn't offered right away lol

Hello! I'm looking for:

- (Impostor) Ditto with some flawless IVs (nature doesn't really matter, and the other parent is female if that determines Impostor's necessity)
- Everstone, if anyone has a spare

These will be used to breed for a flawless Timid Froakie with Protean. The parent I have already is x/31/31/31/x/31.

And

- Marill-compatible, male Pokémon with Aqua Jet. Good IVs would be great, but aren't required.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have much to offer besides fodder, and I currently don't have access to Friend Safari. I do, however, have Pokérus to share. Let me know if I can do something to compensate.

Please PM if you can help; I'll be out and about for a while, though I'll be able to check in.

i have a box full of 4iv spitback gligars
i have plenty of both genders and all are impish and have immunity (hidden ability)

looking for other 4 iv pokemon
mainly ou stuff
Id be interested in a 4 iv female immunity impish gligar.

I can offer:

charmander only male adamant 4 ivs egg move outrage

goomy gooey,sap sipper, hydration modest random 4 ivs

honedge adamant 31/31/31/x/31/x mostly female

Bulbasaur only male modest overgrow 4 ivs egg move giga drain

froakie only male random natures torrent random 4 ivs flawless

I am also looking for 4 iv spitback: dusclops, squirtle with raindish, metang, rotom, shuppet cursed body, & moxie pinsir.

Hello! I'm looking for:

- (Impostor) Ditto with some flawless IVs (nature doesn't really matter, and the other parent is female if that determines Impostor's necessity)
- Everstone, if anyone has a spare

These will be used to breed for a flawless Timid Froakie with Protean. The parent I have already is x/31/31/31/x/31.

And

- Marill-compatible, male Pokémon with Aqua Jet. Good IVs would be great, but aren't required.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have much to offer besides fodder, and I currently don't have access to Friend Safari. I do, however, have Pokérus to share. Let me know if I can do something to compensate.

Please PM if you can help; I'll be out and about for a while, though I'll be able to check in.
What sort of fodder do you have? I have an imposter ditto that has flawless IVs where you're missing ivs on your froakie and a marill with aqua jet, belly drum and Superpower, with Huge Power and is adamant. Mostly looking for legendaries, so I can fish for good iv legendaries on the GTS.

Id be interested in a 4 iv female immunity impish gligar.

I can offer:

I am also looking for 4 iv spitback: dusclops, squirtle with raindish, metang, rotom, shuppet cursed body, & moxie pinsir.
Pmed.

I'm looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Immunity Gligar, a x/31/31/31/31/31 Mild or Rash Deino, and a x/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Bagon. I have some 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastlys, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Honedges, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Moldbreaker Drilburs to offer.

Looking for the following pokemon with Hidden Ability: Magikarp. IVs, Gender, Nature don't really matter lol. Spitbacks are fine.

Or if you have the above pokemon in Safari that would be cool, my safari is Hawlucha, Spearow, and Woobat lol.

I have Hidden ability Froakie, Fletchling, and Dratini (some good spitbacks too). I have almost all the battle items. I also have some 5IV Timid Gastly's w/ Disable.
I know its not what you are looking for, but would you be interested in any of these spit backs for a Timid iv gastly and a proten froakie? :)

What sort of fodder do you have? I have an imposter ditto that has flawless IVs where you're missing ivs on your froakie and a marill with aqua jet, belly drum and Superpower, with Huge Power and is adamant. Mostly looking for legendaries, so I can fish for good iv legendaries on the GTS.
Sadly, nothing impressive. Certainly no legendaries. :( I can't even offer spitbacks right now.

Hello,

Im currently building my first WiFI battling team ever and i need an Excadrill, Mold breaker + adament :).

Im trading my Mewtwo (quirky, useless I know) for one.

Please reply or message me if ur interested.

I know its not what you are looking for, but would you be interested in any of these spit backs for a Timid iv gastly and a proten froakie? :)

I'll trade you a froakie for the bulbasaur. PM me your info

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for:

Heracrossite
Aggronite
Houndoomite

I've got about thirty 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with the egg moves Baton Pass, Reversal, Feint, and Low Kick that I need to get rid of. VM me please if you're willing to trade.

Took me a day, but I am FINALLY breeding some 5 (hopefully 6) IV Sturdy Carbinks (Bold). Also have several 4-5IV Rotoms (Bold) available for trade as well. Check my thread for additional information.

Looking for a sticky web galvantula. I can spawn Outstanding 4-5IV Nasty Plot Togepis easily, 4 -5 IV Mawiles, Also 4-5 IV Aromatoss Chanseys too.

Also, do you guys think Sticky Web support would help Togekiss? Or should I just go regular set Kiss or Scarfed Kiss.

I'd like that Quadruple 31 please (the one that is 31HP/31Def/31SpA/31SpD) if you still have it, sorry for the delay, I had gone to bed.
Alrighty, just hit me up whenever you can trade.

Also looking for some gale wing fletchling spitbacks, still offering my brave honedge spitbacks along with EV berries and BP items. Spreads on hand:

31hp/31def/31spdef/0spd
31hp/31atk/31spatk/31spdef/0spd
31hp/31spatk/31spdef/0spd
31hp/31atk/31def/0spd
31hp/31atk/31spdef/0spd

Looking for a sticky web galvantula. I can spawn Outstanding 4-5IV Nasty Plot Togepis easily, 4 -5 IV Mawiles, Also 4-5 IV Aromatoss Chanseys too.

Also, do you guys think Sticky Web support would help Togekiss? Or should I just go regular set Kiss or Scarfed Kiss.
I could probably help you out with that. Do you want Sticky Web on Galvantula already? A Heart Scale will get it on him at any level. Since I still have Pie and Eclair, a Togepi is what I would like.

Personally, I think it would, considering less things can be Paralyzed in this gen.

Still looking to trade off my 4 IV spitback Adamant Drillburs, Timid Abras, and Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance.
I have two 5 IV female Drilburs with Sand Force with 31/31/31/X/31/31
Also one 4 IV female Drilburs with Mold Breaker.
Three 5 IV male Abras with Inner Focus with 31/X/31/31/31/31
One 5 IV male Charmander with 31/31/31/X/31/31
PM/VM me!

I could probably help you out with that. Do you want Sticky Web on Galvantula already? A Heart Scale will get it on him at any level. Since I still have Pie and Eclair, a Togepi is what I would like.

Personally, I think it would, considering less things can be Paralyzed in this gen.
Sure I'll breed you a good NP Togepi. I think I have a heart scale or two left but I'd appreciate it if Galvantula had sticky web on it.
I hate to be picky but does the galvantuala have decent IV's?

Oh and what's your in-game name again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)