Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
="Ropeburn, post: 4976331, member: 192210"]You're trading a hidden ability capsule? What would you like for it?[/quote]
Preferably 1-2 good IV pokemon

Just to clarify my previous question: I have a Reckless Rhydon that I want to make Solid Rock. Reckless is the hidden ability. If I use an Ability Capsule, can I make my Rhydon Solid Rock, which is the normal ability.

Just to clarify my previous question: I have a Reckless Rhydon that I want to make Solid Rock. Reckless is the hidden ability. If I use an Ability Capsule, can I make my Rhydon Solid Rock, which is the normal ability.
If it's his Dream world ability it will not work. If its his 2nd ability then it will.

Wow, that's complete garbage. What a worthless item for such a insane price. Well, looks like I'm out several hours of work, and a protector....

Anyways, does anybody have a female mold breaker drillbur/Excadrill?

looking for perfect (5x relevant IV) timid protean froakie and sassy/calm gooey goomy.

I have for trade (perfect and spitbacks):

Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar

Im willing to trade spitback for spitback of any OU competitive pokemon.

PD: all of my pokemons are foreign (ESP)

Last edited:
Wow, that's complete garbage. What a worthless item for such a insane price. Well, looks like I'm out several hours of work, and a protector....

Anyways, does anybody have a female mold breaker drillbur/Excadrill?
If you can't find a drilbur I can breed you one tomorrow or later today

Does anyone have an impish synchronizer that they are willing to trade? Please PM/VM me what you would like for it.
Willing to trade

Still looking to trade off my 4 IV spitback Adamant Drillburs, Timid Abras, and Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance.
I have two 5 IV female Drilburs with Sand Force with 31/31/31/X/31/31
Also one 4 IV female Drilbur with Mold Breaker.
Three 5 IV male Abras with Inner Focus with 31/X/31/31/31/31
One 5 IV male Charmander with 31/31/31/X/31/31
PM/VM me!

This is more of a DS related question, but in a way applies to breeding... So I am having my character bike around the Central Plaza of Lumoise city, and I rigged my ds so that the stylus would allow it to constantly go around the tower without me having to push the joystick or touch the ds in any way: could this damage the ds in anyway? (as in the pressure from the stylus constantly against the joystick)
i rest something (i use my xbox controller, its not too heavy and is a decent shape to easily get it in the right position) on the d pad, but taping it down would work too. having something hold down the d pad with the same amount of pressure you would use with your hands won't hurt it.

Giving away a X/X/31/31/31/31 Modest Serene Grace Nasty Plot Togepi if someone lets me borrow that Power Brace which doubles Special Attack EV's after battle. Just need it for 15 - 20 mins

Anyone have a riolu friend safari? I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out

Edit: sent you a PM I have power lens

Repost for new page
Have:
5 IV Spitbacks:
Adamant Moxie Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat (2♂ 1♀)
Timid Magic Guard Abra (1♂)
Jolly SV Gible w/ Outrage (1♀)
Adamant SR Drillbur (1♂)
Modest Serene Grace Togepi (6♂ 1♀)

4 IV Spitbacks: (I have tons of these male and female)
Adamant GW Fletching
Adamant Moxie/Mold Breaker Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat
Impish Immunity Gligar
Modest Serene Grace Togepis w/ Nasty Plot
Adamant Intimidate Mawiles
Jolly SV or RS Gible w/ Outrage
Adamant Technician Scyther
Timid Levitate Ghastly

Spitbacks (4-5 IV) that I can breed upon request:
Timid Protean Froakie
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Modest Gooey Goomy
Adamant No Guard Honedge
Timid Adaptability Eevee w/ Wish and Yawn
HA Bagons
Timid Magic Guard Abra

Want:
Timid/Modest Flame Body Larvesta
Adamant Bellyjet marills
Jolly larvitar with egg moves
Impish Sturdy Skarmory

Modest Levitate Rotom-w
Adamant/Jolly Skill Link Shellders
Relaxed Iron Barb Feeroseed
Jolly/Adamant HA Magikarp
Jolly/Adamant Mold Breaker Axew
Modest Deino
Jolly/Adamant HA Swinub w/ Icicle Crash/Stealth Rock
Timid/Modest Charmander
Any other 4-5 IV competitive pokemon
Pokemon X exclusive megastones (especially Charizardite X)
Battle Maison Items
3+ IV Dittos
Shinies that I like

Sorry if I don't get back to you right away

Anyone got an extra spitback 4IV Growlithe admant breeding pair w/ close combat? I'll get any battle item/Evolution Stone you want for em. Or I can get you a 5IV Tech Adamant Scyther, wont be able to do the trade till tomorrow night though. Please PM me, and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)