Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need someone to hatch an egg for me, for doing this i'm willing to give your choice of any of these pokes Ralts (4 IV timid trace), Tirtouga (4 IV Jolly solid rock), Phantlump (5 IV Adamant Natural Cure), Eevee (4 IV Calm) or Larvitar (3-4 IV Adamant ). Thank you
Im willing to do it. Whats the Ralts Hidden Power?

I just need someone to hatch an egg for me, for doing this i'm willing to give your choice of any of these pokes Ralts (4 IV timid trace), Tirtouga (4 IV Jolly solid rock), Phantlump (5 IV Adamant Natural Cure), Eevee (4 IV Calm) or Larvitar (3-4 IV Adamant ). Thank you
I'll do it for Phantlump (5 IV Adamant Natural Cure)

Im willing to do it. Whats the Ralts Hidden Power?
It's dragon. I also have a 5 IV male ralts with synchronize if you'd rather have that. The 4 IV is one female.

Also BlackBledRose if you still want that phantlump i'm willing to trade it for something of yours, i'm not too picky

It's dragon. I also have a 5 IV male ralts with synchronize if you'd rather have that. The 4 IV is one female.

Also BlackBledRose if you still want that phantlump i'm willing to trade it for something of yours, i'm not too picky
Is it flawless by any chance? I have a flawless Moxie heracross I can offer you

Sure, Ill do it for the 5 Iv Male one if thats ok with you. Friend code in signature.

I was watching a IV breeding video. i have a question, I haven't beat the game yet. I was wondering how do you tell by looking at the each number base stat if it's IV is close to 31 ?
use an IV calculator. but you'll need to know the EVs and the higher their level the more accurate. http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

I just need someone to hatch an egg for me, anyone can hatch it, I just don't want to be the original trainer. For doing this i'm willing to give your choice of any of these pokes Ralts (4 IV timid trace), Tirtouga (4 IV Jolly solid rock), Phantlump (5 IV Adamant Natural Cure), Eevee (4 IV Calm) or Larvitar (3-4 IV Adamant ). Thank you
i can hatch it for you, in either japanese or english.

but in the videos i have seen that by just looking at the stats at lv.50 you can tell which ones have max IVs and breed those to the babies. I want to know how high of a number in the stat needs to be in order to know it has nice IVs ?

I have a flawless Shiny Female Jolly Swarm fully Ev ATK/Speed trained lvl 51 shiny heracross. Looking for other competitive use flawless shinies, (Doesn't have to be EV trained, can be level 1) Looking for offers. PM me

I can ask people to check SV's here right? Could someone help me check a new batch of eggs I have? Only 30 is all I'm asking. I need to know what gender and IV's since one of the parents has 5 out of 6 and I'm really hoping one of the babies has the spread I need. PM me if you can help. My info is on my sig.

lf :
3-6 iv sassy 0 speed treverant harvest
3-6 iv rash 0 speed ampharos static
any iv 0 speed ditto
for trade (all Spanish except sytcher):
5 iv aqua jet brave marill 0 speed iv
5 iv intimidate brave mawile o speed iv
5 iv brave larviatar 0 speed iv
5 iv brave rhyorn o speed iv
5 iv sassy spritzee 0 speed iv
3 iv modest rotom
5 iv adamant technician sycther

My shroomish is 31/31/31/x/31/31... Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant/intimidate/sucker punch.
My other shroomish is 6ivs but it's effect spore but it also has focus punch. It was a spit back.
I'd be interested in the shroomish, if I can get a female with the ivs.

lf :
3-6 iv sassy 0 speed treverant harvest
3-6 iv rash 0 speed ampharos static
any iv 0 speed ditto
for trade (all Spanish except sytcher):
5 iv aqua jet brave marill 0 speed iv
5 iv intimidate brave mawile o speed iv
5 iv brave larviatar 0 speed iv
5 iv brave rhyorn o speed iv
5 iv sassy spritzee 0 speed iv
3 iv modest rotom
5 iv adamant technician sycther
I have Adamant Technician Scythers and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Larvatars with Egg moves...?

Sorry, misread your post.

Last edited:
LF: Relaxed/Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur any spit back female is good. I just need one to start breeding.
I am also willing to give a 5ivs Jolly Larvitar with SR and DD if the Bulbasaur is 5Ivs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)