Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for adamant murkrow with moxie, can offer a thick fat adamant swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash in return

What is the exact number limit on Pokémon nickname characters? is it 12?
As an homage to King of the Hill's own John Redcorn, I want to nickname all of my pokemon John Xcorn, where X is something about them.

I have a flawless 5IV Shiny Female Jolly Swarm fully Ev ATK/Speed trained lvl 51 shiny heracross. Looking for other competitive use flawless shinies, (Doesn't have to be EV trained, can be level 1) Looking for offers. PM me

Looking for a male pokemon that can breed with poliwag with 30 def and 30 Spatk ivs, 1 pokemon with def and 1 with spatk is fine also. I have 4 ivs spitbacks I can trade for each. PM me for trade please, thanks!
Bump, also have choice specs and assualt vest for trade

I got a batch of flawless Speed Boost Venipedes up for trade. I have both Jolly and Adamant. I'm looking for other flawless Pokemon as well as Pokemon with their hidden abilities.

I still have several other flawless Pokemon for trade.

Adamant Honedge: Both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/0
Adamant Technician Scyther. I can throw in a free Metal Coat so you can evolve it.
Modest Volcarona.
Relaxed Ferroseed: 31/31/31/x/31/0. Have Leech Seed and Stealth Rock as egg moves.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Anyone have an Espeon with Morning Sun? If so, could I borrow it just to Sketch it onto a Smeargle? I can have it back in 5-10 minutes.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female Eevee with its Hidden Ability (Anticipation), Quiet nature and at least 3 good IVs, 6th Gen only. PM me if you have one and we can work something out.

I have an Ability Capsule for trade; looking for a 5 IV Ditto in return! Also, I can trade a Shiny Psyduck for a Shiny Shinx. PM me if interested, please. Thanks ~

LF: Relaxed/Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur any spit back female is good. I just need one to start breeding.
I am also willing to give a 5ivs Jolly Larvitar with SR and DD if the Bulbasaur is 5Ivs as well.
Bump

I am also interested in changing FC with anyone who has a Bulbasaur in his Safari

Masuda'ing for shiny Deino. Hope the shiny is one of those lucky premature ones that comes up in the first hundred eggs. Just hatched a shiny Rioly in 7 batches last week, so hopefully I'll have similar luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)