Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoopyworld you continue to go above and beyond with the amount of kindness you show me. The smeargle you gave me had happy hour and pokerus. When i get some free time i will breed you am adamant mudkip

Snoopyworld you continue to go above and beyond with the amount of kindness you show me. The smeargle you gave me had happy hour and pokerus. When i get some free time i will breed you am adamant mudkip
I'll help anyone if I'm able to :] thanks for the offer, but I have too many Mudkip right now!

Hey guys. I'm looking for a Timid 5IV Compound Eyes Vivillon. Icy Snow is the preferred pattern. But any are welcome. If you're interested just CMT.

Does anybody have an Unnerve Aerordactyl? I don't mind what Ivs or anything I just really want to breed one and can't seem to find one.

Does anyone here have a Gorebyss? I only need the dex entry. IVs and all that jazz don't matter. I'll trade it back if I must.

Have some 5 IV Flawless Timid and Adamant Blaze Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage for trade. Also, I have some Lucky Eggs for trade and can get you any Battle Item.
Looking for 5 IV Flawless Jolly Justified Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch, Timid any ability Riolu, Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Quiet Honedge. However, if you want something I have, but don't have the pokés I mentioned, feel free to make offers. If you offer something with competitive use that I don't already have, chances are I'll make the trade happen. Pm me if interested.

PS: Also trade spitback for spitback.

Hey guys, what do you reckon on this manaphy? Seemed a little fishy to me.. lvl 100, in a pokeball, 31 all ivs, modest, 5/24/2013, apparently arrived at lvl 10, fateful encounter. Alert to sounds. . Ot: ash, id 32833. should it not say hatched? (From egg from pokemon ranger)

Hey guys, what do you reckon on this manaphy? Seemed a little fishy to me.. lvl 100, in a pokeball, 31 all ivs, modest, 5/24/2013, apparently arrived at lvl 10, fateful encounter. Alert to sounds. .should it not say hatched?
Manaphy doesn't hatch from the Eggs. I thought Phione.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)