Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a calm ditto, or a calm synchronizer (ivs irrelevant as this is just for passing nature). Can offer a variety of things in return, a list of which can be found here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5

Please note that I cannot recall how up to date the list is (as I have some Giga drain bulbasaur that I haven't added to the list yet) so certain specific spreads may not be available.
i'm sure I have a ditto for an adamant guts heracross

Anyone have females in bank-exclusive balls? Looking only for stuff not on my list. There are some things I don't want (Gastly, Cherubi, Mareep, etc.), but feel free to offer and see! Can also offer these competitive breeds.

Send a PM with what you have and what you're interested in and I'll see if we can strike up a deal.

Looking for someone to help me clone !! ; u ;
It's kind of a big order, so I didn't want to PM anyone personally, haha ~

Three legendaries, need 2-3 copies of each, helpers are free to clone copies for themselves as well !

Looking for a Foreign 5 or 6 IV Ditto. I can trade a Shiny 6 IV Jolly Landorus, Pokemon in my sig, or BP items (I have 2500+ BP). Please PM me. Thanks.

Hey, anyone have a Hidden Ability Swirlix friend safari/one to trade me? My FC is 5112-3543-7582. Sneasel, Snover, and... I don't know.

If you add me, PM me with your FC and your safari pokemon.
If you want to trade, I have some well-IV's (3IV, 4IV, not many good natures)runoffs from my breeding escapades. And zoroark.

Thanks, guys/girls/androids.

Hey guys, what do you reckon on this manaphy? Seemed a little fishy to me.. lvl 100, in a pokeball, 31 all ivs, modest, 5/24/2013, apparently arrived at lvl 10, fateful encounter. Alert to sounds. . Ot: ash, id 32833. should it not say hatched? (From egg from pokemon ranger)
Any more thoughts guys?

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz

I have a shiny Scizor, 5IV, Adamant, Technician, Brick Break/U-Turn/Swords Dance/Bullet Punch up for trade.

Last edited:
I have a useless shiny Spinda (lol) and a shiny Starmie (also useless I guess, it was traded to me and it's from chain fishing). Will trade these for non-shiny 5IV Pokemon.

Also have a shiny Scizor, 5IV, Adamant, Technician, Brick Break/U-Turn/Swords Dance/Bullet Punch up for trade. I can trade that as well.
You're overestimating the power of shinies. Not too many here will be willing to trade a 5 IV for a Shiny Spinda, or something from fishing chains. If you find someone who will trade, awesome for you, just alerting you. Good luck in your endeavors! :]

You're overestimating the power of shinies. Not too many here will be willing to trade a 5 IV for a Shiny Spinda, or something from fishing chains. If you find someone who will trade, awesome for you, just alerting you. Good luck in your endeavors! :]
Yeah I didn't really think about that before posting. Actually I think I'm going to keep it. It's the only shiny I've actually found on my own in X/Y. It has a special place in my heart, even though it is quite useless :P

I'm gonna keep it for now since it is the only shiny I've actually encountered myself in X/Y. And only my 3rd ever shiny encounter.
You should. What makes it even more rare is that you might be the only person in the world with that specific Spinda pattern, nevermind shiny Spinda.

You should. What makes it even more rare is that you might be the only person in the world with that specific Spinda pattern, nevermind shiny Spinda.
Doesn't Spinda have thousands of spot combos? Pretty crazy how they coded that into the game.

I'm gonna keep it for now since it is the only shiny I've actually encountered myself in X/Y. And only my 3rd ever shiny encounter.
It looks pretty cool, I'd keep it!

Anyone have an imperfect 5IV modest rotom spitback? Or a perfect bold rotom?
I have Bold Rotom Spitbacks, but I may be able to obtain Modest. I can give you the spitback for free. :]

Doesn't Spinda have thousands of spot combos? Pretty crazy how they coded that into the game.

It looks pretty cool, I'd keep it!

I have Bold Rotom Spitbacks, but I may be able to obtain Modest. I can give you the spitback for free. :]
According to Bulbapedia, it's something like 8,589,934,592 different combinations, including shiny o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)