Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a shiny Dragonair in Friend Safari, Shed Skin, Jolly, with 31/22-25/31/7-9/14-15/20-23. Worth anything? Shed Skin isn't helping and no egg moves. And I forgot, I managed to catch it in a Heal Ball too.

Last edited:
I caught a shiny Dragonair in Friend Safari, Shed Skin, Jolly, with 31/22-25/31/7-9/14-15/20-23. Worth anything? Shed Skin isn't helping and no egg moves.
Dat speed..

Dat attack...

Nah.

Tho there are people that still like to trade for non competitive shinys (I've traded 14 so far, 8 here alone).

Just don't expect anything big in return, 5 IV pokes being the best.

Feel free to PM me when you decide to breed them :D I'd certainly be interested ^^ Dream ball is my favorite ball :)
I have Doduo, Pidgey, Delibird, Stantler, Ludicolo, Stunky, Nidoran (F), Smeargle, Riolu, Sigilyph, Sunkern, Shuckle, Machop, Swablu, Lickitung, Munna, Oddish, Slugma, Shinx, Wooper, Sentret, Aron, Clamperl, Snover, Crustle, Druddigon, Chinchou, Drowzee, Spearow, Hoppip, Banette, Omanyte, Spinda, Igglybuff, and Drifloon. I might have a few still left on my Gen 5 games but those are the confirmed ones I have in Pokebank.

So I posted this earlier...I've been stuck for a while now in indecisiveness. I have a Mewtwo here, and I intend for it to be specially-based...obviously that means Mega-Mewtwo Y. But in terms of an actual set, what would be ideal for him? I ask on here because...well, in all honesty, the actual Mewtwo thread in...rather lackluster at the moment...

So I posted this earlier...I've been stuck for a while now in indecisiveness. I have a Mewtwo here, and I intend for it to be specially-based...obviously that means Mega-Mewtwo Y. But in terms of an actual set, what would be ideal for him? I ask on here because...well, in all honesty, the actual Mewtwo thread in...rather lackluster at the moment...
So you want a moveset well here's one... All out special mewtwo thunderbolt
Ice beam
Aura sphere
Physcshock doubt I spelled that right but if you wanna go all out special that's the way to go I guess

So you want a moveset well here's one... All out special mewtwo thunderbolt
Ice beam
Aura sphere
Physcshock doubt I spelled that right but if you wanna go all out special that's the way to go I guess
I mean more than just moves. Actual full sets. My Mewtwo's ability is Timid, so there's that.

perfect 5iv totodiles with dd aqua jet and ice punch, 5iv anoriths with knock off and aqua jet and more looking for other perfect 5iv pokes and specifically a gulpin thanks

Nice; pretty unique mons you got there. What other 5iv's do you have?
haha thanks man i have a ton of houndours and relicanths , helioptiles , shinx , phanpys , girafarigs , trained wurmples with max special attack and speed and a chimchar and a squirtle and two frillish one of each gender with different abilities

Yeah you can post them here
Thanks me and Chester are working on a draft atm.

I have Charizard Y and Latios@Choice Specs as Spec Sweepers.

Probably Tentacruel for a Special Wall and Rapid Spin support.

Probably Gliscor@Toxic Orb for a Physical Wall/ Free switch ins on electric moves, and the trickiest part is the physical sweepers.

I'm looking at two of the following- Dragonite with Multiscale and extremespeed, Scizor@Choice band, Mamoswine with ice shard(would have to replace Gliscor), Tyranitar with Stealth Rock as a lead, or any other sweepers you guys could recommend. The only two that have to stay are Charizard and Latios, but I do need a rapid spinner. Thanks for any insight on the topic.

I have Doduo, Pidgey, Delibird, Stantler, Ludicolo, Stunky, Nidoran (F), Smeargle, Riolu, Sigilyph, Sunkern, Shuckle, Machop, Swablu, Lickitung, Munna, Oddish, Slugma, Shinx, Wooper, Sentret, Aron, Clamperl, Snover, Crustle, Druddigon, Chinchou, Drowzee, Spearow, Hoppip, Banette, Omanyte, Spinda, Igglybuff, and Drifloon. I might have a few still left on my Gen 5 games but those are the confirmed ones I have in Pokebank.
Sent PM ^^

Any No Guard Male Machops?

Thanks me and Chester are working on a draft atm.

I have Charizard Y and Latios@Choice Specs as Spec Sweepers.

Probably Tentacruel for a Special Wall and Rapid Spin support.

Probably Gliscor@Toxic Orb for a Physical Wall/ Free switch ins on electric moves, and the trickiest part is the physical sweepers.

I'm looking at two of the following- Dragonite with Multiscale and extremespeed, Scizor@Choice band, Mamoswine with ice shard(would have to replace Gliscor), Tyranitar with Stealth Rock as a lead, or any other sweepers you guys could recommend. The only two that have to stay are Charizard and Latios, but I do need a rapid spinner. Thanks for any insight on the topic.
Keep gliscor. Ttar is a beast, and could work since you can change weather with char y. How about a Adamant Swampert with assault vest? Dragonite could work, but you'd be ice weak with gliscor and dnite. How about Chlorophyll Venusaur for synergy with char y?

Good call on shared ice weakness. I couldn't decide between Multiscale Dragonite with X-speed or C.Banded scizor with bullet punch. Would swampert be a tank? And i do like gliscor to take any incoming electric aimed at tentacruel/ charizard.

Good call on shared ice weakness. I couldn't decide between Multiscale Dragonite with X-speed or C.Banded scizor with bullet punch. Would swampert be a tank? And i do like gliscor to take any incoming electric aimed at tentacruel/ charizard.
Swampert works well as long as you use him correctly. Has decent speed, electric immunity, and good coverage. I use one with Avalanche, waterfall, stone edge, earthquake.

hey if these are all perfect id be intrested in a good lot of them

Once again, I'm looking for a foreign 5IV ralts evolution, Ideally with trace. I'm willing to trade back a 5IV North American Ralts, or a different 5IV poke. Hell, I'll even do a breeding project for you. I just really want a foregin ralts for shiny breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)