Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry im a bit out of it (crazy week) and sleep deprived, so it probably didn't make sense. Ball does matter, however I'm stuck at getting 4IV's. I have a 6IV ditto and i've gotten to 4IV female (HA), it was more trying to get a 5IV female in a luxury. To be honest, i don't like my chances and surely cannot be too far away from getting one. Was just hoping that someone may have had the 5IV female in a luxury ball handy to save some of the hassle.
I don't have a Luxury Ball female :( sorry

Anyone have a cloned or spare 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto? Need one badly x.x. Or can take dittos that have 30 in one stat doesnt matter. Can give breeded pokes as thanks.

Looking for:Someone to suggest a spread,Nature and ball for Zygarde,A Rnger and someone to give me a Pokemon to be able to determine whether to quick reset or catch zygarde,the Rnger and Pokemon giver please pm me and ball spread suggester post here
I can offer breeding project and XYZ legends

Today's surprise giveaway :D
I want to try something new ^^

I'm giving away random 5IV mons, one per person. Some of them might not have the "best" ability, but all of them will have the right IVs. You can't choose what you get. You can request for them to be nicknamed. All will be male and all will have a random berry attached :3 All are in special balls except those that can't be in special balls.

PM me or leave a profile message for one :D I just need to clean out my boxes.

Ended because I'm super sleepy for some reason :( Feel free to PM me to set up a time though :)

Last edited:
Sorry im a bit out of it (crazy week) and sleep deprived, so it probably didn't make sense. Ball does matter, however I'm stuck at getting 4IV's. I have a 6IV ditto and i've gotten to 4IV female (HA), it was more trying to get a 5IV female in a luxury. To be honest, i don't like my chances and surely cannot be too far away from getting one. Was just hoping that someone may have had the 5IV female in a luxury ball handy to save some of the hassle.
I can offer 5 IV spitback female Froakie with Protean inside Luxury. Just PM me for offers. Mainly looking for females in matching/special balls with their HA. IVs/Nature/Egg Moves don't matter too much to me. Top interest right now is a female Tangela inside a Great Ball with HA. IVs/Nature/Egg Moves don't matter. Got someone else do that for me! Next top interest is a female HA Bulbasaur in a Nest Ball. IVs/Nature/Egg Moves don't matter

Last edited:
Dear Battle Maison,

I'm not sure if you visit smogon often, but noone uses a jolly max speed skarmory, especially just to win a speed tie against my breloom and end up making me lose a 30 streak.

What kind of teams you all use in the battle maison? I've been running breloom, (any mega), scarf tran
I've been running Dragonite (one dragon dance and you rule), Mega Kangashkan and Sylveon for support :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dear Battle Maison,

I'm not sure if you visit smogon often, but noone uses a jolly max speed skarmory, especially just to win a speed tie against my breloom and end up making me lose a 30 streak.

What kind of teams you all use in the battle maison? I've been running breloom, (any mega), scarf tran
I basically use what Elena uses, but sometimes I replace Sylveon with Heatran

Dear Battle Maison,

I use sharp beak talonflame to scout with u-turn, ttar, and mega venusaur. My highest streak is 48.

Dear Battle Maison,

I've used M-Mawile, Dragonite, Blaziken, and Azumarill in Super Doubles, and M-Charizard Y, Dragonite in Super Multi with a Scarf Eruption Typhlosion partner. Those are the only two I've gotten trophies in so far.

I've been running Dragonite (one dragon dance and you rule), Mega Kangashkan and Sylveon for support :)
I basically use what Elena uses, but sometimes I replace Sylveon with Heatran
Nice :D spore breloom can take on many matches by himself lol that base 70 speed :\ I used to use kanga but it kills too hard. This time I wanted to bring my white gengar and he was victim to a pursuit lol >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)