Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering.
How much time did it took for someone to catch at least a 5IV Adamant Zygarde?
It took me 3 months because the RNG hates my life indefinitely. It was even nice enough to break my sync multiple times and give me hex flawless neutral nature Zygardes and a flawless, Timid, HP Ice one too.

On that same token it took me less than three hours for a Timid Mewtwo.

It took me 3 months because the RNG hates my life indefinitely. It was even nice enough to break my sync multiple times and give me hex flawless neutral nature Zygardes and a flawless, Timid, HP Ice one too.

On that same token it took me less than three hours for a Timid Mewtwo.
Thank you. Better prepare myself lol

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's not exactly Adamant but it took me around 2 weeks to get an Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Zygarde (Well 31/31/31/31/31/31 but whatever, lol)
Took 5 days to get a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yveltal, 3 days for both a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Zapdos and a Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mewtwo (I already had a perfect Timid/Modest/Jolly Mewtwo so might as well and go Adamant for the lulz)

Looking for a Shadow Sneak Ralts. Can be in any ball but if you could get me a fancy one (Luxury, Dive or something) that would be cool too!
Oh, and if you have a spare Pokeball Vivillon, could I have it?
Rewards:
Timid Female HA Dusk Ball Litwick with Heat Wave (Transfer only move in most cases, but you can breed it in gen 6) For the Ralts

Jolly Female MOON BALL Heracross for the Vivillon
Thanks in advance! ^_^
Edit: CHRIST I nearly forgot! The Ralts HAS to be Hidden Ability! Sorry about that XD

Anyone that can trade a mold breaker Adamant Excadrill 31/31/31/ /31/31.With moves iron head rock slide rapid spin earthquake.Im offering a timid shiny latias flawless with defog and hp fire.Also i cannot clone.

It's not exactly Adamant but it took me around 2 weeks to get an Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Zygarde (Well 31/31/31/31/31/31 but whatever, lol)
Took 5 days to get a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yveltal, 3 days for both a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Zapdos and a Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mewtwo (I already had a perfect Timid/Modest/Jolly Mewtwo so might as well and go Adamant for the lulz)
I hope that I get lucky like you. I don't have ideas to do right now so I'm going to SR those 2. I don't have patience for that.

Ehh,GF why do you have to do this to me.... I am breeding for HP Fire Eevee and wishing to get 31/0/31/30/31/30 spread,but in stead you give me a 31/0/31/0/31/30 spread.........anyone interested?I can put it back into its egg

Esmeya

Ehh,GF why do you have to do this to me.... I am breeding for HP Fire Eevee and wishing to get 31/0/31/30/31/30 spread,but in stead you give me a 31/0/31/0/31/30 spread.........anyone interested?I can put it back into its egg
That's still useful for non-attacking, all status sets.

Esmeya

Not really, since the only reason you would have a Hidden Power spread is to actually use the move Hidden Power...
Yes, really. I was referring to if he wanted to make some use of it after feeling like he's failed.

Thanks,also which eeveelution might be useful for that?(really dunno how leafeon/Umbreon/vaporeon roll these days,also how do I use HP on such a low special attack?
You can use it for a status stall Umbreon if you want to settle for keeping it.

Edit: You don't see above.

Looking for a Manectite

Willing to trade:
all BM Items Ability capsules ect.
5IV pokes
Ampharosite
A shiny 5IV Slowking
I can give you one if you accept cloned items.

Yes, really. I was referring to if he wanted to make some use of it after feeling like he's failed.

I will do it,can anyone here check this egg(it's better not release it)

Yes, I accept cloned items. Is there anything in particular from my list you'd like?

Esmeya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)