Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no wish at all? And hyper voice is also tutor move right?

Im kinda new to Breeding and the battle thingies.
No, you would replace moonblast. No need for 2 fairy type moves ;). Yes, HV is a tutor move. Also, it's ok. We all have to start somewhere :D

I need it with Hidden ability otherwise hyper voice doesnt have any use. Sorry
np i thought so just wanted to offer it anyway since im going to release most of them soon (I have 25 or so in stock) needed a female and my luck just sucks so I ended up with so many of them:P

I am in the final stages of an egg move breeding sesh with eevee. If you can get an eevee with a hidden ability for me I can do the rest for you
I have a HA eevee.
But Will it have the hyper voice and wish?

Hyper voice is from move tutor in bw2

Ahhhh ok didn't know that. I just thought how awesome the ball would look on a salamance.
And about that safari ball bagon, thank you so much for your offer but I already got one of those.:)
I... wasn't offering. Just stating a fact and providing a [likely] correction.
In case someone has not entered their TSV into .com's list, does anyone have a TSV of 1098 (or know of anyone)? Unfortunately I'm not on reddit.

Thanks!
After a quick run through of my list, you can try ItsMeAzuma here on Smogon. Seems to have been last active on Saturday.

I have a couple of 30/x/31/31/30/30 HP Rock Treecko with Grasswhistle, Synthesis, Leech Seed and Worry Seed Unburden lying in my boxes. I suppose Mega-Sceptile would prefer HP Fire as he'll probably get an attack boost to use Rock Slide, but if you guys want one of those Treecko you can have em' free :P
Hey man still looking to get a Defog Latios on my team. Are there any pokemon youre looking for? I can scout one out from another thread and trade with them to get you what you need. Anything come to mind on your wants list?

Still looking for Bold competitive Cresselia.

For trade:
6IV Ditto
5IV Timid Magician Female Fennekin
5IV Timid Unnerve Litleo
5IV Kalos Bred Modest Rotom
6IV Modest Deoxys
5IV Adamant Kalos Bred Kangaskhan (for VGC)
Starf, Kee, or Maranga Berry, or any berry except Babiri, Lansat, or Enigma
Or make a breeding request. I've got quite a few cool things sitting in my box so just request and I might have it.

Hey guys anyone know any good threads where I might find Stealth Rock Gliscor? Couldnt find much using the forum search bar
if your interested if you post something in my thread asking that I can do a request for that but understand it will take a while to do that due to my situation...

5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off and Sucker Punch
5 IV Flawless Adamant Technician Scizor with Bug Bite, Knock Off and Super Power

5 IV Flawless Modest Solosis with Giga Drain
Competitive Pokébank Legends (Lati twins, Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock, Timid Thundurus-I with HP Ice and Adamant Landorus with Stealth Rock) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Bred HP pokés (like HP Grass/Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
5 IV Flawless Timid Rotom

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Just got given a shiny Bonsly in a Heavy Ball as thanks.

Does everyone think I should re-breed it to get a nicer ball or that Sudowoodo looks alright in a Heavy Ball? Not nice or awesome but just OK?

And sorry for the lack of pics- my phone doesn't let me copy/paste from Serebii. :(
I am personally thinking for regular sudowoodo
is the best, as it's true to it's Johto origins =P.
5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off and Sucker Punch
5 IV Flawless Adamant Technician Scyther with Bug Bite, Knock Off and Super Power

5 IV Flawless Modest Solosis with Giga Drain
Competitive Pokébank Legends (Lati twins, Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock, Timid Thundurus-I with HP Ice and Adamant Landorus with Stealth Rock) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Bred HP pokés (like HP Grass/Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
5 IV Flawless Timid Rotom

PM me if interested.
Scyther can't have Superpower, it has to be a Scizor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)