Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Actually, if we're going to trade, it's going to have to be sometime today because after today I'll no longer have internet or Pokemon. =/
No more pokemon?! If you want someone to store your rngs in case you decide to jump back in for ORAS let me know (im sure other people would be willing to hold them for you too) (btw this is a genuine offer not a STORE ;) thing)

No more pokemon?! If you want someone to store your rngs in case you decide to jump back in for ORAS let me know (im sure other people would be willing to hold them for you too) (btw this is a genuine offer not a STORE ;) thing)
Nah, I have my pokemon in my own games/will still own my games. If I have to stop pokemon, it'll probably be for good, unfortunately. =/
Thanks for the offer, though.

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)

CMT for 5 IV pokes. I'm interested in these two:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

and

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

but mostly the dratini.

Weezing is actually a fantastic physical wall. A sole weakness to the all but unseen Psychic type (which is mostly Special anyway and easy as shit to find a resist for), plenty of resists, WoW, and bulk make it obnoxious physically. Special bulk is really too low despite the great typing. I do like Stockpile though. I adore Weezing. I use Sludge Bomb / Pain Split / WoW / Stockpile if it matters,
And you can even use a Psych Up Pokémon to copy its defense boosts. Like an Eviolite Chansey. *shot*

Stockpile is an egg move, as is Pain Split.
I like you're thinking. By I think I'll go Sludge Wave, it does more more damage, and can still Posion.
To be honest, weezing won't be doing much damage. You should use payback or a similar dark type move for the attacking slot. Hits everything and gives an unexpected surprise to psychic types that switch in. You will be stalling out everything else. I tried fire type and poison moves, but steel resists poison, and fire and wow are resisted by fire types (which are rampant). My set is chestorest with stockpile payback and wow. I think I invested in spD and hp, since most physical attackers are stopped with Wow.

Edit: I also tried pain split, but I never found it to be more useful than just using rest for recovery.

To be honest, weezing won't be doing much damage. You should use payback or a similar dark type move for the attacking slot. Hits everything and gives an unexpected surprise to psychic types that switch in. You will be stalling out everything else. I tried fire type and poison moves, but steel resists poison, and fire and wow are resisted by fire types (which are rampant). My set is chestorest with stockpile payback and wow. I think I invested in spD and hp, since most physical attackers are stopped with Wow.
I really like serebii's moveset of Stockpile/WoW/ pain split/ clear smog bold max hp and spDef. It annoys any boosters i have and wrecks baton teams. i just had to pair it with a bulky water to handle steels.

Edit: I also tried pain split, but I never found it to be more useful than just using rest for recovery.
Actually yeah, I like the Dark idea.
Pain Split is always meh / been meaning to try it on Dusknoir/Weezing. Suppose I'll try both when I breed a Kalos born Weezing :P

Anyone have recommendations for a good boy Smeargle nickname?
Please no Picasso, Van Gogh, etc...
SANDER FUCKING COHEN
Or MS Paint.

ok I'm going to try and get rid of some extra shinies here I like to obtain shinies via TSV method (medusa method only gets me so far before getting frustrated with 3 unusable shinies in a row) and every now and then i get more than one reply to the egg matches. I like nicknames on pokes and i hardly ever find anything people bred themselves :/ so here is what i'm offering. ALL ARE SHINY AND ORIGINAL, not clones. all KB bred by me hatched via TSV

inkay dusk ball adamant 31/26/31/xx/31/31 destiny bond egg move
x2 shelmet net ball 31/xx/31/31/26/31 and 31/xx/31/26/31/31 timid encore spikes guard split baton pass egg moves (iv's may be higher than the 26 value i could not remember and i have a cutoff point for any stat at a max of minus 5)
paniward net ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant sucker punch quick guard psyco cut persuit egg moves

I'll like shiny pokes that can be/already are named and in special balls :)

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hubi it is :D
Don't use my own nickname I would find that highly annoying. I would cut you with a sword made out of silly putty.

Use Songti or something, but not Hubi.

And naming my Smeagle PMS wasn't terrible? Or do I need to share the nickname I always give Trevenant?
It was a joke, because I'm known for having convoluted nicknames. They aren't bad ones.

I named my Moody female that I caught in the FS after it sketched Draining Kiss P.M.S.
So I recommend that if you're going for a female espically with Moody. :D
lel

Breeding a fuckton of Goomy, aiming for Modest, Timid, Bold, Calm, Adamant, Impish, Jolly, Careful, Quiet and Brave. In that order until I give up. Anything else of relevance? Probably DW on most

Don't use my own nickname I would find that highly annoying. I would cut you with a sword made out of silly putty.

Use Songti or something, but not Hubi.

It was a joke, because I'm known for having convoluted nicknames. They aren't bad ones.
Oh.....my Trevenant name is a pun I heard that someone else came up with for theirs and I loved the name, so I started borrowing it. :D

Well, since I might not to be able to play pokemon much/at all in the near future, I think this calls for a super sexy giveaway! ;o​

Manliest Giveaway Ever!
Because in this sexist world of Pokemon, men need love too!

Now in 6th gen., female pokemon are now pretty much superior to males in every way(sexier-ball-sex, eggmove equality...) ...So, I thought I'd do a giveaway to find nice homes for my all my flawless male pokemon!

They might not be as sexy in the bedroom...
BUT...

ALL GENDERS ARE EQUAL ON THE BATTLEFIELD! ;o

All pokemon are male. If you want a piece of this sausage fest, leave a VM on my profile telling me which man you'd like to take home. This is on a first cum, first serve basis. Feel free to request a nickname for your man-slave. Giveaway will go on until either all my men have found homes or until I get bored get tired jizz my pants, whichever cums first.

The Boys:
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Encore
Magic Guard x1
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Megahorn
Super Luck x4; Pressure x1 (German ;o)
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pressure x1 (German)
Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Synthesis, Quick Guard, Curse, Spikes
Overgrow x2
Bold 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Ingrain, Ancient Power
Overgrow x1 (German)
Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 EM: Soak
Volt Absorb x4
Modest 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Aqua Jet, Helping Hand, Endure, Entrainment
Mega Launcher x1
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Misty Terrain, Heal Pulse, Wish, Aromatherapy
Magic Guard x1
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Flame Burst, Reversal, Nature Power, Extrasensory
Blaze x5 (2 German)
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Flame Burst, Reversal, Nature Power, Extrasensory
Blaze x3
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Secret Power, Bite, Headbutt, Snore
Serene Grace x1
Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Yawn, Barrier, Trick
Infiltrator x1
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Quick Guard
Gale Wings x1
Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0
Regenerator x1 Effect Spore x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Role Play, Refresh, Work Up, Captivate
Fur Coat x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Outrage, Body Slam, Iron Head
Sand Veil x1
Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Outrage, Body Slam, Iron Head
Rough Skin x1; Sand Veil x3
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Iron Tail, Curse, Acid Armor, Counter
Hydration x2
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Morning Sun, Close Combat, Crunch, Flare Blitz
Intimidate x1; Flash Fire x3 (2 German)
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Contrary x3
Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Pain Split, Spike, Stockpile, Toxic Spikes
Levitate x2
Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 EM: Iron Tail, Eerie Impulse, After You, Electric Terrain
Static x1
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Tickle, Misty Terrain, Metal Burst, Fire Fang
Intimidate x1
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 EM: Tickle, Misty Terrain, Metal Burst, Fire Fang
Intimidate x2
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Knock Off, Fake Tears
Technician x2
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Frisk x3 (1 German); Infiltrator x1 (German)
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Muddy Water, Wring Out, Toxic Spikes, Spikes
Shell Armor x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Flash Fire x2
(Super-Sized)
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Disable, Destiny Bond
Frisk x1
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 EM: Quick Guard, Protect, Drain Punch, Fake Out
Shed Skin x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Night Slash, Defog, Baton Pass, Silver Wind
Technician x4; Swarm x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Own Tempo x2 (German)
Brave 31/x/31/31/31/0 EM: Counter, Double-Edge, Curse
Immunity x3
Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 EM: Refresh, Captivate, Disable, Wish
Aroma Veil x1
Relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Refresh, Captivate, Disable, Wish
Aroma Veil x1
Modest 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Fake Out, Muddy Water, Water Spout, Aura Sphere
Torrent x3 (German); Rain Dish x1
Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 EM: Yawn, After You, Belly Drum, Copycat
Sweet Veil x1
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Nasty Plot
Super Luck x1
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance
Torrent x5 (1 German)
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Worry Seed, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Grassy Terrain
Overgrow x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Focus Energy
Guts x3
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Helpping Hand, Baton Pass, Zen Headbutt
Normalize x1
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Teeter Dance
Klutz x2 (German)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)