Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm accepting BP's right now. If I can breed it in 6th gen, I'll do it for free. I may need you to provide a parent if I don't have.

I'm looking for several pokemon at the moment.
Female Trapinch in a Safari Ball from HGSS safari
Or Any spitback I don't have listed below in a cool pokeball.
Also looking for a Legit Mew with positive nature/31 IVs in decent stats (assuming something like that even exist)

Pokemon I breed of note are:

Timid Compound Eyes Joltik
Jolly Elemental Punch Elekid
Modest Protean Froakie
Modest Rotom
Adamant Harvest Trevenant (Dusk Ball)
Adamant Technician Breelom /w Bullet Seed (Nest Ball)
Adamant Dry Skin Toxicroak /w Drain Punch (Lux Ball)
Jolly Speed Boost Scolipede (Net Ball)
Modest Swift Swim Poliwag /w Encore (Dive Ball)
Timid Flashfire Houndor (Lux Ball)
Unburden Treecko
Jolly Weak Armor kabuto
Modest Hustle Nidoran
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
And Many More.

Ok I need a buneary in a dream ball with it's ha an it needs to be female plz
Edit: I can trade anything from my thread within reason

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
As the poster above I'm looking for basically any Amaura/Aurorus but I need a male. any will do just want it for dex/egg move chain breeding.

Want a to trade a 5 IV poke for this Bagon.

Rock Head -> Intimidate | Naive | Female

31/31/31/31/x/31 (Egg Move: Dragon Dance)

Another day, same old request. Hoping to be third time lucky.

Looking for a competitive Shiny Mew.

Even if you don't have one, you can still help me by sending me to someone who does. :)

Willing to trade anything in my thread for one.

Another day, same old request. Hoping to be third time lucky.

Looking for a competitive Shiny Mew.

Even if you don't have one, you can still help me by sending me to someone who does. :)

Willing to trade anything in my thread for one.
The issue you are going to find is, the only Mew that can be shiny is the Japanese old chart Mew from Emerald. At the time this event was actually distributed, only people in Japan could go to a physical location to get the item to unlock Mew, and I highly doubt RNG abuse was around at this time, So you'd be lucky to find any shiny mew at all, let alone a competitively viable one. I could probably RNG one in emerald, however I would have to use an AR to get the event item, let alone play through a Japanese cart. And I'm not even sure I'm allowed to do that.

The issue you are going to find is, the only Mew that can be shiny is the Japanese old chart Mew from Emerald. At the time this event was actually distributed, only people in Japan could go to a physical location to get the item to unlock Mew, and I highly doubt RNG abuse was around at this time, So you'd be lucky to find any shiny mew at all, let alone a competitively viable one. I could probably RNG one in emerald, however I would have to use an AR to get the event item, let alone play through a Japanese cart. And I'm not even sure I'm allowed to do that.

I'm well aware of that.

I'm pretty sure that RNG was around, Drake and Dragon have several good Shiny Mews on their thread.

Since injected wondercards are allowed, assuming that you warn people before hand, I assume that the same logic applies to events hacked by AR? Not 100% sure though.

And with the recent Pomeg glitch developments, you can actually hatch a Mew. Not sure if you can RNG that egg though... :/

I'm well aware of that.

I'm pretty sure that RNG was around, Drake and Dragon have several good Shiny Mews on their thread.

Since injected wondercards are allowed, assuming that you warn people before hand, I assume that the same logic applies to events hacked by AR? Not 100% sure though.

And with the recent Pomeg glitch developments, you can actually hatch a Mew. Not sure if you can RNG that egg though... :/
About the Pomeg glitch, I'm pretty sure this wont be allowed by the same token the mimic glitch doesn't make every moveset viable on every pokemon in 3rd gen. If however, it is allowed to use an AR code in a 3rd gen game to get to mew, I may investigate RNG abusing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)