Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to do a little giveaway myself, too. I have a box full of unhatched flawless Pokemon with their SVs of which I didn't find people to hatch them.
A lot of them I checked quite a while ago, so there is always the possibility of someone new being available on reddit for example.
In order to participate, you need to write a message on my profile with the place in the box you want to have, e.g. 3,3 or 5,4. Also make sure to add me before you write on my profile, as it makes it quite a bit easier for me.
My answer will be my notes, I wrote for every Pokemon which always includes its SV. You can hatch them or try to search for the right people, they are all yours once you obain the egg :3
Females in cool balls are appreciated in return!

Last edited:
Hello everyone i recently got my hands on a female ha dreamball riolu and wanted to know wich are the best eggmoves to breed it with.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Giveaway
Hiya people! I'm here with another giveaway, the person who gave me the idea to RNG this Pokemon was Mustakrakish36. He should really message me when he sees me on to pick up his gligar. ;)
This is another giveaway where I have no idea if the Pokemon is desirable enough for people to enter.. but whatever.

Anyway, rules
1. Only post on my wall on the post I made saying "Post here".
2. Make sure to include your FC/IGN in the message, unless you know for a fact we're added.
3. LATIOS
4. In your post, make sure to include a number between 1 - 1000. Once I decide there's enough entries I'll run a random number generator. Which ever number matches or is closest to the result I get wins.

The goods:

Species: Gligar [Male]

IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity (turns into Poison Heal)
Level: 52 UT
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Tailwind
OT: Lockie // ID: 35952
Notes: RNG Abused in a hidden grotto on my Black 2 cart. For those of you who say: "y didnt u teach it kncxok offf????" I'd like to educate you on the fact that's it's a level up move for gligar.
Semi-Redis
First (and last) bump before I announce the winners :3

Question, If i breed for an Marill with the sea incense (why? becauseIwanttothatswhy.jpg) can the azurill egg also learn belly drum and aqua jet egg moves? I'm looking at serebii's page and i see that maril learns them but not on Azuril's egg moves.

Seriously, when are you ever going to run Blaze Kick? Follow Me, Detect, and Low Kick are all good options for the fourth move.
I run Blaze Kick on my Lucario, and is a nice alternative to knocking out {Mega} Scizor without having to resort to lowering my defenses. It's also nice for doing unresisted damage to fairies BESIDES USING BULLET PUNCH - THERE, ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY? MAWILE. THERE'S MY FAIRY.

But then again, what do I know?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have the following pokemon for trade. They were RNG'd by me so they are nicknameable.

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass

Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Azelf Jolly 31/30/31/21/31/31

Uxie Calm 30/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31
Uxie Timid 31/7/31/31/31/31

Shaymin Timid 30/17/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Shaymin Modest 31/7/30/30/31/30 HP Fire

I'm looking for the following:
Impish Landorus-T with Knock Off and SR
Timid Keldeo with Icy Wind
Timid Sheer Force Landorus

PM me if you're interested.

I run Blaze Kick on my Lucario, and is a nice alternative to knocking out {Mega} Scizor without having to resort to lowering my defenses. It's also nice for doing unresisted damage to fairies.

But then again, what do I know?
But you're part Steel type. Blaze kick nails Mawile but wouldn't you use Flash Cannon or Bullet Punch on other Fairies?

Question, If i breed for an Marill with the sea incense (why? becauseIwanttothatswhy.jpg) can the azurill egg also learn belly drum and aqua jet egg moves? I'm looking at serebii's page and i see that maril learns them but not on Azuril's egg moves.
azurill does not have egg moves because baby pokemon cannot breed

But you're part Steel type. Blaze kick nails Mawile but wouldn't you use Flash Cannon or Bullet Punch on other Fairies?
Yeah, I realized I forgot about BP right after I posted that. My argument still [mostly] stands. BK for Scizor/Ferrothorn (because I hate both of them).

Repost for my giveaway! (I hope that's okay once per page ;_;) I have a box full of unhatched flawless Pokemon with their SVs of which I didn't find people to hatch them.
A lot of them I checked quite a while ago, so there is always the possibility of someone new being available on reddit for example.
In order to participate, you need to write a message on my profile with the place in the box you want to have, e.g. 3,3 or 5,4. Also make sure to add me before you write on my profile, as it makes it quite a bit easier for me.
My answer will be my notes, I wrote for every Pokemon which always includes its SV. You can hatch them or try to search for the right people, they are all yours once you obain the egg :3
Also the names of the Pokemon on my notes may be in German, so keep that in mind :P
Females in cool balls are appreciated in return!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I realized I forgot about BP right after I posted that. My argument still [mostly] stands. BK for Scizor/Ferrothorn (because I hate both of them).
I'd rather run another coverage move than run a move that's entirely redundant just because you don't like the defense drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)