Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've managed to RNG a Shiny HP Grass (don't ask) Hydreidon in B2.

The problem is that it's Modest (couldn't find a nice Synch/Timid/Hasty seed).

Is is still usable?

(Also, yay- 2nd RNG shiny)

Is is still usable?

It won't matter for lvl 50 play so useable

Is is still usable?

The rng'd one in my thread is also modest. I personally like modest. The main reason to use u-turn anyways is momentum. Damage is only secondary. Or just don't run u-turn at all.

Looking for:

hp grass ditto
hp rock ditto
hp electric ditto
female pinsir in safari and sport ball

Edit: Looking for someone to check SV of a few eggs. Payment is 2 5IV pokemon.

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a Charizardite X I can get? Just started playing Pokémon Y and got a Jolly Charmander in Wonder Trade, with Outrage and DD as egg moves, so might as well make the most of it. I haven't got anything major to give in return though unfortunately.

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I have one of these from my region available right now:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust (can come with ability capsule attached if this is a problem)

The Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, and Marine (if everything works out with Sakuretsu). Please offer me any Vivillon I don't have and if my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Edit: Also looking for a reckless mienfoo spitback.
I have one sitting around. Female, Reckless, Premier Ball, 31/31/31/x/x/31 with Knock Off, Ally Switch, Feint, and Baton Pass.
If you want her, info's in my sig and I'll find yours. :P
Appearently I'm the king of ninja weasels now.

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I have one of these from my region available right now:

Ability: Shield Dust (can come with ability capsule attached if this is a problem)

The Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, and Marine (if everything works out with Sakuretsu). Please offer me any Vivillon I don't have and if my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.
I've got a 5IV Archipelago Scatterbug.

I have highland pattern ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)