Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great thanks :D

Yes you did but I had traded all my pokemon and items I had on that game to my other game except an Enigma berry so I have ended up losing that so thats why I asked here :(.
Sorry to hear that. I'd give you another one, but it seems like someone else already has you covered. See you later!

Lots of people are talking about having different Pokémon in different Pokéballs. Like having something in a Heavy Ball. Now, my two questions. How do you get something like a Heavy Ball in X and Y? Do you just transfer it from HG/SS? Also, how do you get Pokémon you breed to be in different Pokéballs? Like if I want my Charmander in a Dive Ball? Does the mother need to be in a Dive Ball as well, or is there another way?

Lots of people are talking about having different Pokémon in different Pokéballs. Like having something in a Heavy Ball. Now, my two questions. How do you get something like a Heavy Ball in X and Y? Do you just transfer it from HG/SS? Also, how do you get Pokémon you breed to be in different Pokéballs? Like if I want my Charmander in a Dive Ball? Does the mother need to be in a Dive Ball as well, or is there another way?
You answered your questions.
Apricon balls should be transfer and the mother need to be in the pokeball you want, female charmander in dive ball as you said.

Yes, you would need to transfer a apricorn or dream ball female mon to x and y, because only female-pokés can inherit their poké-balls.

edit: ninjad by XDPokemon

Looking for:
Eevee
Bold nature
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg moves/Transfer moves:
Hypervoice
Wish

Trading for: Shiny Greninja
modest nature
31/X/31/31/31/31

Or

A Pokemon in a certain pokeball. I can take a couple of days to do if you want a specific nature and ivs.

Last edited:
LF : ( all female ) Larvitar, Brave nature in a luxury ball with curse. Lunatone, Sassy nature. Ryhorn, Brave nature in a timer ball. Ability : Rock head. Aron, Brave nature in a premier ball with Head Smash. Ability : Rock head. Nidoran, quiet nature in a dream/heal ball. Ability : Hustle. Karrablast, relaxed nature in a premier ball with Drill run & Megahorn. Ability : No Guard.

FT : Various Competitve ready pokes. Clones only.
Bump

Edit: A few random things I have for trade....
- Heracronite
- Houndoomite
- Standard Timid Latios(no Defog/252 Sp.Atk & 252 Speed)
- 6IV Brave Snover(Nest Ball)
- Flawless 5IV Female/Jolly/Technician Mincinno(Knock Off + Premier Ball)
Bump for new page. Still looking for that ev trained shiftry with knock off. shiny would be a plus.

Looking for 6 IV, 5 IV or trick room Ditto. Will offer a lot - 5 IV quiet Honedge, 2 ability capsules plus some spitbacks of different pokemon.

Must be RNG'd, not "legal hack", of course.

Last edited:
Looking for 6 IV, 5 IV or trick room Ditto. Will offer a lot - up to several ability capsules, leftovers, and 2 5 IV pokemon.

Must be RNG'd, not "legal hack", of course.
I can give you one. Post on my profile for details if you're interested.

Can I pass down Hyper Voice from a Ralts parent onto offspring?

If so, does anyone have any hyper voice ralts I could have? IVs/nature don't matter. Thank you!

Looking for:
Eevee
Bold nature
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg moves/Transfer moves:
Hypervoice
Wish

Trading for: Shiny Greninja
modest nature
31/X/31/31/31/31

Or

A Pokemon in a certain pokeball. I can take a couple of days to do if you want a specific nature and ivs.
if you could settle for one without hyper voice I can help you otherwise im affraid not

Hey does anyone have a shiny dual screen defense Deoxys or a shiny 6iv jolly or timid flygon or a 6iv jolly skiddo/GoGoat or a shiny 6iv helioptile timid

all my special ball hunting has been unsuccessful, so now i'm looking for a clefairy friend safari and an eevee friend safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)