Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! First post here.

I have a 6IV Kalos bred Gardevoir that I would like to get Hyper Voice put on. Is it possible for me to trade this to someone with B2W2 to tutor it and trade back? And if so can it be used competitively? if not, what are the options to get one with Hyper Voice?

Hi! First post here.

I have a 6IV Kalos bred Gardevoir that I would like to get Hyper Voice put on. Is it possible for me to trade this to someone with B2W2 to tutor it and trade back? And if so can it be used competitively? if not, what are the options to get one with Hyper Voice?
I'm sorry, but that is not possible. X and Y cannot trade directly with BW2; BW2 can only have Pokemon moved to XY through Poketransfer.
At this point, that 6IV Gardevoir does not have any way to get Hyper Voice. You will have to either get one that already knows the move from BW2 or wait until Move Tutors come out this generation.

So heres the results of the giveaway, this is how the deerlings were distributed.

A B C D E F
1 o x o o o o
2 o x o x o o
3 o o x o x o
4 x o o o o x
5 o o o X o o​

BillyBidoof100 found the flawless!
the following get a spitback Holy Goo of Goomy , XDPokemon , Magicaleaf , EvAlNo , blaze456 , FuzzyBlaziken314 , Nobody found the spitback in column E so I made a list of the participants and used a randomizer to find a winner and the winner is flargananddingle lol.

I´ll start a conversation with all of you so we can arrange a trade. Thanks to all participants, this was my first giveaway so any feedback is appreciated. Maybe next time I will add a hit/miss with 2 opportunities so the pokemon are easier to find. Also giveaway more 5IV and less spitbacks xD

Giveaway

Hi! Today I´ll be doing a giveaway in commemoration of my 100th post and my first week since I opened my trade thread (actually it´s because I have lots of spitbacks and I´d rather give them away to you guys then release them :P)

So if you want to win a free pokemon you will have to play a game of "battlefield" :D I will randomly place 8 pokemon in a box, 7 spitbacks and 1 5iv flawless female. I will post a Giveaway status on my profile there you may comment with a box position (e.g. A4) I won´t tell you when you miss or hit until the giveaway is finished so good luck! :D

A B C D E F
1 o x o o o o
2 o x o x o o
3 o o x o x o
4 x o o o o x
5 o o o x o o

1 guess per person

Today´s give away is...

Summer is coming...(?)

Stock: 7 Spitbacks & 1 Flawless
Ability: Sap Sipper/Chlorophyll
Natures: Adamant/Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or Spitback
Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Grass Whistle, Synthesis

Notes:

Looking for:
Eevee
Bold nature
With the transfer move: Hyper voice
If possible with wish
31/X/31/31/31/31

I can get any Pokemon with the correct ball from other generations. I can't do egg moves yet. (breeding 9 competitive Pokemon ATM)

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle, Sun, River, and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining four Vivillon patterns which are Meadow, Tundra, Elegant, and Sandstorm, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Last edited:
snip snip snip snip snip
You might get more offers if you re-breed that to actually have Compound Eyes. Most people will probably read the details of the Vivillon, see it has Shield Dust, and move on - regardless of what else is stated there. Visuals cues are a thing, and the attention span of most people isn't that impressive nowadays...

Then again, it would also be wise to re-breed it anyway. It would show that that you took the time to actually get a flawless one, instead of being lazy and offering an imperfect one. I know I would be put off if I saw that (and didn't already have one).

... But what do I know, right?

You might get more offers if you re-breed that to actually have Compound Eyes. Most people will probably read the details of the Vivillon, see it has Shield Dust, and move on - regardless of what else is stated there. Visuals cues are a thing, and the attention span of most people isn't that impressive nowadays...

Then again, it would also be wise to re-breed it anyway. It would show that that you took the time to actually get a flawless one, instead of being lazy and offering an imperfect one. I know I would be put off if I saw that (and didn't already have one).

... But what do I know, right?
I'm actually offering flawless ones... what?

TyVip, I don't have that specific Vivillon anymore, so I changed it to the abilities I can get for any future Vivillon I can breed.

Looking for any Zubat with HA preferably female. If someone can giveaway that, I will be happy, if not, I have a few spitbackas that I could show you. I'm start breeding XY through this times so I don't have pokemons enought to open a trade thread. Thanks Everyone! =D

Looking for an Electabuzz. Literally, nothing about it matters. Even if your friend safari has one, and you can friend me, that would great! PM if you want to help out!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for an Electabuzz. Literally, nothing about it matters. Even if your friend safari has one, and you can friend me, that would great! PM if you want to help out!
I can catch you one if you like :) Just give me a second to catch one.

edit: XD sorry, just comprehended your whole post. moving to pm

Hey im still looking for some Roselias with Leaf Guard and 30s in Sp. Atk and Speed. I've got some hidden power helper spitbacks that I can offer in return alot of other stuff if youre not interested in those.

Giveaway:
I have 4 Pokemon eggs I couldn't find a Tsv match for, so I have decide to just give them away, So if you want one, just post on my profile.

It's first come first serve(no reserve). They come with Redis Rights and all are in eggs.

Froakie

male
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Protean
Iv: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: None
Tsv:3168

Absol

Female
Nature: Naive
Ability: Justified
Eggmoves: Megahorn, Roughplay, Baton pass, Sucker Punch
Tsv: 3775

Goomy

Male
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Sap Sipper
Eggmoves: None
Tsv: 0444

Gible

Male
Nature: Naive
Ability: Roughskin
Eggmoves: Ironhead, Outrage
Tsv: 2206

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)