Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Dream Ball Gastly. IVs and nature don't really matter. I accidentally released my female parent. I have almost every Dream Ball Pokemon, so don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Looking for someone to clone my 6 IV shiny Timid protean Greninja. My friend and I had a wager battle (OU) and we bet shinies. Anyways, he brought a mega kanga, which isn't too bad. However, he also brought a DARKRAI. WITH DOUBLE TEAM. I then proceeded to miss 9 attacks in a row with my pokes and lost -_-

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for someone to clone my 6 IV shiny Timid protean Greninja. My friend and I had a wager battle (OU) and we bet shinies. Anyways, he brought a mega kanga, which isn't too bad. However, he also brought a DARKRAI. WITH DOUBLE TEAM. I then proceeded to miss 9 attacks in a row with my pokes and lost -_-
*The nightmares start coming back of the final battle of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon*

Considering I just recently got my 6iv MM Ditto, I think I can do that for you as soon as I get finished resetting for a Rotom. Tho my friend's going to let me breed his with my Ditto, I still like catching stuff. :3
*The nightmares start coming back of the final battle of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon*
IKR

Considering I just recently got my 6iv MM Ditto, I think I can do that for you as soon as I get finished resetting for a Rotom. Tho my friend's going to let me breed his with my Ditto, I still like catching stuff. :3
Edit: When you hatch it, PM me and I'll make an offer :P

Last edited:
What's a good ball for non-shiny Kalos Myuutsu? I'm thinking Masterball, because that would be so much easier and it's purple with a Big "M" on it for Mewtwo... seems perfect but maybe there is something cooler?

Also, does anyone have a Jolly Synchronizer with just under 228 speed?

Oh and anyone want to clone me five copies of this Yveltal I reset?
[717] Yveltal
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31

What's a good ball for non-shiny Kalos Myuutsu? I'm thinking Masterball, because that would be so much easier and it's purple with a Big "M" on it for Mewtwo... seems perfect but maybe there is something cooler?

Also, does anyone have a Jolly Synchronizer with just under 228 speed?

Oh and anyone want to clone me five copies of this Yveltal I reset?

[717] Yveltal
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature:
Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31
The Master Ball was MADE for Mewtwo. Both for how hard it is to catch and it being purple :P
In terms of Kalos balls, Master is best for Mewtwo, and Luxury is best for Yveital (And IF you could catch a shiny Yveital, Premier would of fit it perfectly! Ah well, still got Forretress...)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
The Master Ball was MADE for Mewtwo. Both for how hard it is to catch and it being purple :P
In terms of Kalos balls, Master is best for Mewtwo, and Luxury is best for Yveital (And IF you could catch a shiny Yveital, Premier would of fit it perfectly! Ah well, still got Forretress...)
Yveltal can't be shiny

LF:Someone to EV and Level train 4 pokemon for me. CMT for something.
Also looking for Pinsirite. I can give a mega stone for this , or a good spitback in a good pokeball

EDIT:I really need these both things quickly, if you can do them , please PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)