Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was breeding non-shiny Furfrou yesterday, and I randomly came across this:

Ball: Premier
Nature: Impish
Ability: Fur Coat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Since the Furfrou is not in a matching ball, does this still have trade value?
Premier ball is still kinda cool, and its easily nicknamable without having to try to get in touch with the original hatcher which is a nice bonus! So definitely! :)

Pretend you meant to breed it Shiny in Premier to match the heart trim.

I think it being in a contrasting ball is really cool, I think people would still be interested.

trading recent surf pikachu event (outbreak) and tanabata jirachi and event diance and some 5iv shinies for either of these:5-6iv naivee garchomp with stealth rocks, 5-6iv naivee landorus-I with knock off

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommended movesets for a Brave, Synchronize Musharna ? * o *
Also, anyone have a 30IV Ditto (in all stats, or one I can breed HP fire with) ?

Hey guys! I'm new in the forums thou I'm looking for a 5 Iv Manetric 31/even/30/31/31/31 Timid (With hidden power Ice) I'm willing to five 5iv pokemon or even 6 ev pokemon with 4 egg moves and competitive nature

5IV Gardevoir Modest (Telepathy) 31/X/31/31/31/31
6IV Tyranitar Adamant
6IV Absol Jolly (4 egg moves)
5IV Gastly Timid (4 Egg Moves) 31/X/31/31/31/31
5IV Aerodactyl Jolly (Rock Head) 31/31/31/X/31/31
5IV Dragonair Adamant (Dragon Dance) 31/31/31/x/31/31
5IV Fletchling Adamant (Gale Wings) 31/31/31/X/31/31
6IV Eevee (FEMALE)
5IV Eevee Sassy with Wish and Curse 31/X/31/31/31/31
5IV Zorua Timid (4 egg moves) 31/X/31/31/31/31
5IV Froakie Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Legit Gen6 Honchkrow Shiny
Legit Gen6 Hoppip Shiny
Legit Gen6 Loudred Shiny
Legit Gen6 Dugtrio Shiny

I'm planning on SRing for a flawless Modest Moltres (only Legend I can catch still)...what's the best way to obtain a 151 Speed "nature announcer"?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm planning on SRing for a flawless Modest Moltres (only Legend I can catch still)...what's the best way to obtain a 151 Speed "nature announcer"?
I used a jynx from the frost cavern with forewarn, but that was for level 50 xerneas. You'd probably need to level one up a bit for moltres.

If you want to raise a pokemon specifically to catch legends, you could also use throh with HA mold breaker, as it can test speed and HP using seismic toss (I had a level 50 throh that I also used alongside jynx to test xern's speed--I was too lazy to breed one with an announcing ability, though). You'll need to figure out what level will allow you to best test moltres's HP, though. I know for xern throh's optimal level was 50 (2 seismic tosses == 100 damage; if the damage bar turns yellow, then xern's HP was sub-optimal, as a 31 HP IV on xern was an HP stat of 201 at level 50). I haven't done mewtwo yet, but I believe the optimal level for throh will be 70, as 3 hits *should* take a 31 IV mewtwo to 1 HP (I calced this a while ago, and don't have the numbers in front of me, so I could be wrong).

EDIT: Pinsir with mold breaker is also a good option, as it has an announcing ability + seismic toss, and might actually have a high enough base speed to check speed at the level you'll need it to be.

Last edited:
you could use a lvl 71 mold breaker excadrill with a neutral speed and 0 EVs in speed.

I remember when I was soft resetting xerneas I used a moldbreaker excadrill for the speed announcement and then I used a lvl 100 registeel with seismic toss for the hp check (which is pretty convenient since it has 201hp)

I haven't done mewtwo yet, but I believe the optimal level for throh will be 70, as 3 hits *should* take a 31 IV mewtwo to 1 HP (I calced this a while ago, and don't have the numbers in front of me, so I could be wrong).
According to the showdown calculator at least, a Level 70 Mewtwo's HP is 250 with 31 IVs, so 3 Level 83 with Seismic Toss/Night Shades would bring it down to 1 HP, and its Lv. 70 speed is 228 with 30 or 31 IV. Current idea for Mewtwo is Level 83 Jolly Pinsir. Gets Seismic Toss and a "check" ability.

Still, anyone have better ideas for a Mewtwo checker (survivability unimportant since it matches Masterball anyway)?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
According to the showdown calculator at least, a Level 70 Mewtwo's HP is 250 with 31 IVs, so 3 Level 83 with Seismic Toss/Night Shades would bring it down to 1 HP, and its Lv. 70 speed is 228 with 30 or 31 IV. Current idea for Mewtwo is Level 83 Jolly Pinsir. Gets Seismic Toss and a "check" ability.

Still, anyone have better ideas for a Mewtwo checker (survivability unimportant since it matches Masterball anyway)?
I knew it was divisible by 3, just couldn't remember which exact level. ^^

On pokemon showdown, why is medicham OU and M-Medicham BL ?

Giveaway TimE
Ok, so in comemoration that I bred my first 2 shinies through SV hatching, Im giving away these two NON REDIS shinies. Coincidentaly, they are both bred for trick room teams, but of course, you may use them however you like.
These are the pokemon:

Mareep
Nickname: P u r p l e (The guy was japanese and I had no idea of what to name it, but whatever)
Ability:Static
Nature:Quiet
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Eerie impulse,After You, Agility(lol) and Electric Terrain
Love ball (S2)
Notes:HP ICE (Without intending to have it LuLz)

Slowpoke
Nickname:Majin Boo (Its a female, but whatever.)
Ability:Regenerator
Nature:Relaxed
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:Curse, Yawn , Tackle (I dont think these are egg moves BTW, but he doesnt really need any.)
Dream ball

DA RULEZ:Just like Tatertot's rules, you need to have hosted a giveaway in the past 2 weeks, or you cant participate. Im gonna post two posts in my Profile, one for each pokemon. You have to post something that will maake me laugh , and the post that makes me laugh the most will win the pokemon =D
Oh, and make sure you link me to the giveaway you have hosted, thanks ! This will keep going untill tomorrow, starting now, and each person has one try on each pokemon. You may post now.
This time the giveaway will be for EVERYONE, so more people show up , but next time Ill do the rules just like tatertots for sure lol

(bump)

On pokemon showdown, why is medicham OU and M-Medicham BL ?

This time the giveaway will be for EVERYONE, so more people show up , but next time Ill do the rules just like tatertots for sure lol

(bump)
so just to be sure its not required to have hosted a giveaway in the last 2 weeks?

so just to be sure its not required to have hosted a giveaway in the last 2 weeks?
No, but next time it will

Now its opened for everyone! =)

(Also, be sure to Try to win that slowpoke, Its getting a mega Evolution )
I got lucky, I just bred a pokemon thats getting a new mega heheh

you could use a lvl 71 mold breaker excadrill with a neutral speed and 0 EVs in speed.

I remember when I was soft resetting xerneas I used a moldbreaker excadrill for the speed announcement and then I used a lvl 100 registeel with seismic toss for the hp check (which is pretty convenient since it has 201hp)
Thanks a bunch - I had a level 50 Adamant, so it wasn't too hard to Rare Candy up! I think I'll just use the Nugget Bridge method of Master Balling, and checking HP from status screen instead of messing with Seismic tosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)