Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf: Shiny chimchar
Jolly
Iron Fist
31/31/31/x/31/31
Em Blaze Kick,Fake out,ThunderPunch and Fire punch

Pm for for what i can offer for it.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for an UT Competitive Diancie (clones are fine) with high IVs, and/or some ability capsules.

Offering the following spitbacks (in my X cart):

Females:

31/31/31/31/31/x Love Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them]
x/31/31/31/31/31 Heavy Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them too]
31/x/31/31/31/x Safari Ball Bold Natural Cure Chansey [Counter, Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss]
31/31/x/31/31/31 Lure Ball Adamant Taillow

31/31/31/x/31/31 Luxury Ball HA Fletchling
31/31/x/31/31/31 Timer Ball Adamant HA Fletchling
31/31/31/31/x/31 Repeat Ball HA Helioptile
31/x/x/31/x/31 Dusk Ball Timid Noibat
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther [Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, and probably Counter...which is buried I think]
31/e/31/28/31/30 Premier Ball Modest HA Mr. Mime (Bank'd)

Males:

x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable, might contain buried egg moves too I think]
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Gastly [Reflect Type, Clear Smog, Perish Song, Disable]
31/31/31/x/31/31 Calm Pineco [Stealth Rock]

And may offer the following shiny-hatches for the Diancie Maybe (all of them in my Y cart):

31/e/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire HA Froakie♂ [Toxic Spikes], nicknamed Croaking Boy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid HA Helioptile♂ [Glare, Electric Terrain], nicknamed Lizard Bill
~Bump~

Last edited:
Looking for an UT Competitive Diancie (clones are fine) with high IVs, and/or some ability capsules.

Females:

31/31/31/31/31/x Love Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them]
x/31/31/31/31/31 Heavy Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them too]
31/x/31/31/31/x Safari Ball Bold Natural Cure Chansey [Counter, Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss]
31/31/x/31/31/31 Lure Ball Adamant Taillow
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther [Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, and probably Counter...which is buried I think]

Males:

x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable, might contain buried egg moves too I think]

And may offer the following shiny-hatches for the Diancie Maybe (all of them in my Y cart):

31/e/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire HA Froakie♂ [Toxic Spikes], nicknamed Croaking Boy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid HA Helioptile♂ [Glare, Electric Terrain], nicknamed Lizard Bill
I could give you an Ability Capsule for Safari Ball Chansey

Reposting this! Remember you can request more than one Pokémon. All of them are Lv. 1 females too, so you may gender and level-lock.
Hello! I need to clear some box space, so I'm going to hand out the following imperfect females. They all should have 3-5 IVs. Be sure to check their stats in the Battle Institute as Misdreavus, Electrike, and Seviper were bred with a specific Hidden Power in mind (Fighting, Ice, and Ground, respectively).

| Misdreavus | Timid | Levitate | Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Memento | 7

| Electrike | Timid | Lightning Rod | Eerie Impulse, Electro Ball, Flame Burst, Switcheroo | 5

| Seviper | Modest | Infiltrator | Body Slam, Stockpile, Switcheroo, Wring Out | 7

| Tropius | Jolly | Harvest | Curse, Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade, Synthesis | 15

This is going to be a GTS giveaway. First come, first served. Post a Pokémon in the GTS and leave a comment in my profile stating which Pokémon you want and the gender, level, and species of the Pokémon you deposited. Please do not upload Scatterbug, starters or Pokémon that evolve upon trading. You may request more than one Pokémon.

I have a question...
So I bought Pokemon X a few months ago but I just can't trade/battle friends online. When it comes to interacting with your actual 3DS friends/random people asking you to trade and battle, a prompt message appears saying that an error occurred and to try again later. Not a numbered error as usual, just a simple "error". Sometimes, it says "the other player isn't availible, cancelling trade" even while I am contacting my friends through a social network, and they tell me that I cancelled the trade, apparently.

This is ruining my game experience as I can't interact with my other friends playing this game. I can't start a chat, battle or trade with them. My internet and wifi appears to be fine as I am using this computer right now. Does anyone know why this is happening or what could interfere?

I have a question...
So I bought Pokemon X a few months ago but I just can't trade/battle friends online. When it comes to interacting with your actual 3DS friends/random people asking you to trade and battle, a prompt message appears saying that an error occurred and to try again later. Not a numbered error as usual, just a simple "error". Sometimes, it says "the other player isn't availible, cancelling trade" even while I am contacting my friends through a social network, and they tell me that I cancelled the trade, apparently.

This is ruining my game experience as I can't interact with my other friends playing this game. I can't start a chat, battle or trade with them. My internet and wifi appears to be fine as I am using this computer right now. Does anyone know why this is happening or what could interfere?
Have you updated your 3DS or updated your game?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!

Females:

Males:

And also a one-time offer in breeding (might want a Diancie for this I think)...
Just got a F-M-M-M-M-31 inheritance via time machine method, so that means I can breed a hex-flawless egg for you... provided you trade me first the right parents (with egg moves you want, nice balls you want, etc.)

Last edited:
Yes, it's on version 1.2 . Is that what it's supposed to be?
Pretty sure 1.2 is the latest update.(someone correct me if I'm wrong) If it is on the latest update, I don't know what the problem is. It might be your 3DS not on the latest update or just your 3DS acting up on WiFi. There's also a Wifi switch on the right side of the DS that turns on/off the Wifi, so if you're fiddling with that while trying to trade/battle it might be that. Otherwise I don't know. :[

Pretty sure 1.2 is the latest update.(someone correct me if I'm wrong) If it is on the latest update, I don't know what the problem is. It might be your 3DS not on the latest update or just your 3DS acting up on WiFi. There's also a Wifi switch on the right side of the DS that turns on/off the Wifi, so if you're fiddling with that while trying to trade/battle it might be that. Otherwise I don't know. :[
If none of this works contact Nintendo

Is there any chance that anyone would have a 5IV Bold or Calm Eevee or Sylveon with Hyper Voice and Heal Bell? Or a 5IV Timid Hyper Voice Gardevoir (or pre-ev)? Unfortunately, I don't have anything comparable to offer in return, but I have Luxury Ball Adamant Mawile, Dive Ball Adamant Marill, and Net Ball Adamant/Jolly/Careful Charmander. All of them have egg moves. In addition, I have competitive Banette, Absol, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Ampharos, Aurorus, Amoonguss, and Barbaracle. I'm willing to give 2 of them for one of the Pokémon I'm looking for. Thanks!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any chance that anyone would have a 5IV Bold or Calm Eevee or Sylveon with Hyper Voice and Heal Bell? Or a 5IV Timid Hyper Voice Gardevoir (or pre-ev)? Unfortunately, I don't have anything comparable to offer in return, but I have Luxury Ball Adamant Mawile, Dive Ball Adamant Marill, and Net Ball Adamant/Jolly/Careful Charmander. All of them have egg moves. In addition, I have competitive Banette, Absol, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Ampharos, Aurorus, Amoonguss, and Barbaracle. I'm willing to give 2 of them for one of the Pokémon I'm looking for. Thanks!
I had a giveaway with a bunch of 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Hyper Voice Ralts that I RNG'd in Dream Radar, and one of the winners never claimed their prize. It's yours if you want it :) I don't need anything in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)