Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys need some items for my first battle maison team :x. will repay you with credits in my shop i guess? Choice band,Choice Scarf,Leftover,Safety Goggles,Focus Sash,Life Orb ,plz

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a female HA Quick Ball Gible and a HA Dream Ball Ralts spitbacks; the IVs don't matter at all, I can giveother cool Ball spitbacks in return (with 4-5 IVs if that's necessary). PM/VM me if you can help.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
Okay, ummm.... just to be sure if I understood the rules in the giveaway section.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/giveaway-forum-rules-read-this.3516695/

I know this may sound really silly or irrelevant of me to ask, but I'll ask anyway.
1.) Are the rules also saying that I can only make giveaways with just answering questions instead giveaways like these on the list.
- Posting links to music videos on youtube
- trying telling your own scary story for halloween
- opinion questions
- questions like asking what your favorite scary character is and asking why you like it
- posting links to funny scenes on youtube
- anything like that?

2.) Are the rules also saying that I'm not even allowed to ask anyone to give me any suggestions or personal feedback about my giveways if I've done something or wrong or against the rules (that is after I finished making a giveaway)?
For example:
- If anyone of you is confused and doesn't understand the rules, just feel free to tell and I'll try clarifying
- If anyone of you have any suggestions or feedback about something that I did wrong or against the rules, just feel free to tell me and I'll fix it.

Okay, ummm.... just to be sure if I understood the rules in the giveaway section.

I know this may sound really silly or irrelevant of me to ask, but I'll ask anyway.
1.) Are the rules also saying that I can only make giveaways with just answering questions instead giveaways like these on the list.
- opinion questions
- questions like asking what your favorite scary character is and asking why you like it
- anything like that?

2.) Are the rules also saying that I'm not even allowed to ask anyone to give me any suggestions or personal feedback about my giveways if I've done something or wrong or against the rules (that is after I finished making a giveaway)?
For example:
- If anyone of you is confused and doesn't understand the rules, just feel free to tell and I'll try clarifying
- If anyone of you have any suggestions or feedback about something that I did wrong or against the rules, just feel free to tell me and I'll fix it.
If it's a real "giveaway " (as in answers dont matter)I suppose you can ask whatever you want, but if it's gonna be more like a contest answers have to be researchable (not a word is it?).

The second question I'm not really sure what you'really asking
Any fix for the glitched Diancie's? :/
it's not really a glitch and odds are there won't be a fix for it

If it's a real "giveaway " (as in answers dont matter)I suppose you can ask whatever you want, but if it's gonna be more like a contest answers have to be researchable (not a word is it?).

The second question I'm not really sure what you'really asking
it's not really a glitch and odds are there won't be a fix for it
I see.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I prefer these were fodders or spitback and non-shiny, I am looking for these pokemon

LF:
Vivillon: Female only with hidden ability
  • Meadow Pattern
  • Ice Snow Pattern
  • River Pattern
  • Polar Pattern
  • Monsoon Pattern
  • Tundra Pattern
  • Marine Pattern
  • Savanna Pattern
  • Continential Pattern
  • Archipelago Pattern
  • Sun Pattern
  • Garden Pattern
  • High Plains Pattern
  • Ocean Pattern
  • Elegant Pattern
  • Sandstorm Pattern
  • Jungle Pattern

Goomy or Sliggoo: Female only with hidden ability

Flabebe or Floatte: Female only with hidden ability
  • red
  • blue
  • orange
  • white
  • yellow

Pumpkaboo(all size): Female only with hidden ability

Phantump: Female only with hidden ability

Whirlipede or Venipede: Female only with hidden ability

Klefki: Female only with hidden ability

Chimchar: male only hidden power

Piplup: male only hidden power

Turtwig: male only hidden power

FT:
I have rng from 3gen to 5th gen (not dream world). Just list what you looking for.

Please send VMs or message.
*Note 1: Since I am busy, I will be ably to reply from 3pm-9pm CST. During those time however, I will be idle some times.
*Note 2: Be Reasonable on the trade and I will be reasonable.
*Note 3: Any pokemon you receive will be a clone pokemon (via Action Replay or by loading saves(which-case it will be originals)).
You need these Vivillon to breed your own with?

keep or toss:

calm HP dragon
28 - 29 / 2 - 3 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

are there better calm diancies here? was going for a naive/hasty spread, as many of us are. also, is it confirmed that NA diancies will be able to be traded over wifi in the future?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
keep or toss:

calm HP dragon
28 - 29 / 2 - 3 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

are there better calm diancies here? was going for a naive/hasty spread, as many of us are. also, is it confirmed that NA diancies will be able to be traded over wifi in the future?
Looks good enough to me although I'm not sure if there are better calm ones yet.

need some help guys; for the battle maison...items anyone? Need a lefties/Life Orb/CHoice Band/Choice Scarf/Safety Goggles/Focus Sash :p/ Will repay with some spitback? Or store credits? If free it would be really appreciated tho xD

EDIT 2: Never mind, they aren't. ._. The simple hack checks thread has some loopholes lol
Hack check thread said:
This list is for Pokémon bred in 6th gen only
A list of balls that could be used for previous generation Pokemon wouldn't do much good, legality of them is much more complicated, for Chimchar alone you've got:
Great, Ultra, Premier, Repeat, Timer, Nest, Net, Dive, Luxury, Heal, Quick, Dusk, Dream
  • Male only
  • Can't be shiny
  • Level 10+
  • Must have Hidden Ability
  • English, French, German, Italian, Spanish languages can have Fake Out, Korean and Japanese languages can't.
  • English, French, German, Italian, Spanish languages were only available in B2/W2, so if you can rip the .pkx look at that.
And I haven't even gotten to the various Cherish Ball Chimchar events.

A list of balls that could be used for previous generation Pokemon wouldn't do much good, legality of them is much more complicated, for Chimchar alone you've got:

And I haven't even gotten to the various Cherish Ball Chimchar events.
Ok, sorry! My reading comprehension is horrible today ._.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

- opinion questions
- anything like that?

For example:
Basically, you can't ask people to guess things that only you know the true answer to. For example, random number generator giveaways are out of the question. I'm assuming the logic for this is that the person hosting the giveaway could theoretically just pretend the random number was guessed by one of their friends, making it unfair to other giveaway participants.
While I'm not a fan of these rules, since I feel they restrict creativity, it does make the giveaway section more "fair." All users are given an equal shot at getting Pokémon from giveaways, and its impossible for the giveaway hoster to manipulate the results unfairly.

You're allowed to ask people whatever questions you want, as long as the answer doesn't impact whether or not they get a Pokémon.

Basically, you can't ask people to guess things that only you know the true answer to. For example, random number generator giveaways are out of the question. I'm assuming the logic for this is that the person hosting the giveaway could theoretically just pretend the random number was guessed by one of their friends, making it unfair to other giveaway participants.
While I'm not a fan of these rules, since I feel they restrict creativity, it does make the giveaway section more "fair." All users are given an equal shot at getting Pokémon from giveaways, and its impossible for the giveaway hoster to manipulate the results unfairly.

You're allowed to ask people whatever questions you want, as long as the answer doesn't impact whether or not they get a Pokémon.
You have a point. And Thanks. ;)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I was going to rng dream radar pokemons. How do I backup Dream Radar (in case of failure and resets)?
Unless you can save and restore your save file, I'm afraid you can't.

Edit: The above is only true for legendaries, my apologies for not specifying. Here's the part flargananddingle is referring to.
Important Note 2
Another key point to be aware of is that the entire contents of the Dream Radar application are stored on the SD card of the 3DS. This means that you can -- and definitely should -- take back-ups of the Dream Radar game state before sending Pokemon to your Black 2 or White 2 game by copying the SD card contents (the entire folder named 'Nintendo 3DS') to another device such as your computer. You can later restore a back-up to the SD card and send the same Pokemon to another Black 2 or White 2 game (or in the case of non-legendaries, to the same game you previously sent them to). Doing this is key for being able to send the legendaries to more than one game, as you are only allowed to send them once per Dream Radar game save.

Note that copying the whole 'Nintendo 3DS' folder copies all downloaded games and their save states, not just the Dream Radar. You should therefore be careful when restoring any SD card backups because you will also be overwriting the game states of your other games. The easiest way to deal with this is to have a second SD card that you use only for RNGing on the Dream Radar and leave your main SD card as-is so that you don't accidentally lose any progress in other games. You can of course get by with a single SD card, but you will need to take care to always backup your 'current' card state before overwriting it with a backed-up state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)