Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe..I thought it was permanent unless another weather enters the field but could possibly be drunk mistaken
No, for Primals, the weather only lasts for as long as they are in battle. However, it can't be cancelled by Drizzle/Drought (or the move equivalents), only by the opposing Primal or Mega Rayquaza

Edit: Living up to your avatar's heritage, eh?

Hi, I need the following cloned: Lucariojr's Jirachi, Chev4's Hitmontop, My own Adamant Bagon, Kaphotic's Thundurus.

4 of each back, total of 16 monsters traded back to me; 20 trades in all.

You'll also be getting a copy of Nexus's 31/31/31/X/30/31 Jolly Shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball and a copy of each of these, for Helping.

Thanks smogon, let me know if one of you can help!

EDIT: Being Helped by craymond727. :D

Last edited:
Hi, I need the following cloned: Lucariojr's Jirachi, Chev4's Hitmontop, My own Adamant Bagon, Kaphotic's Thundurus.

4 of each back, total of 16 monsters traded back to me; 20 trades in all.

You'll also be getting a copy of Nexus's 31/31/31/X/30/31 Jolly Shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball and a copy of each of these, for Helping.

Thanks smogon, let me know if one of you can help!
Do you still need help with this?

Anybody spare an ability capsule? Just got a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave Phantumb but with Frisk......

Last edited:
Should I go Adamant with Primal Groudon (and utilize Fire Punch with STAB and Sun) or Naughty (and go mixed with Fire Blast/Overheat) when ORAS comes out? Both look like great options especially with the boost in Special Attack Primal Groudon gets.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm trying to use the destinyknot.tk calculator but the site seems to be down/offline, can anyone confirm this / provide an alternative?

I need 4 pokemon cloned. Shiny Shuckle, Charmander, Trapinch and Ralts. You may keep a non redis copy of each as payment for 2 copies plus original for each. PM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)