Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Male Squirtle with Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse (breeding with Ditto, so maybe Female will work too if it passes the moves down)

OR: Squirtle with Water Spout & Aura Sphere

I don't care about IV's. Just a quick, simple trade. Anyone??
I have a Male Clawitzer with Aura, and D Pulse, plus a 4IV Female Squirtle I could trade you :)

Heatran, timid, 31/31/31/31/24/30, worth keeping? It's sooooooo borderline but maybe speed is a deal breaker :/ realistically I'll only use it at level 50.

Oddly, I was actually resetting for a Calm specially defensive set, but Timid and Modest are happy accidents. That spread would not fly for Calm, though.
I hate Pokemon :(
Heatran: 31/20/31/31/24/31 Calm
Pretty sure the game hates me too... (this is a toss, right? God it hurts)

Anyway, legit question: Does anyone around here have access to legal Damp Mudkip?

I hate Pokemon :(
Heatran: 31/20/31/31/24/31 Calm
Pretty sure the game hates me too... (this is a toss, right? God it hurts)

Anyway, legit question: Does anyone around here have access to legal Damp Mudkip?
Yeah, it's a Toss. Special Defense is too low. And I've seen a few Damp Mudkip around (don't have one myself unfortunately)

Wait, how viable is Damp Mudkip anyway? Other than for Azelf, and Forretress, isn't Torrent slightly better?
It's useful against Explosion/Self Destruct. That's about it. Torrent/Damp are both dependent on the situation. But if you're shooting for a Mega-Swampert, Damp is the best ability, because on the turn you Mega-Evolve, you still have the ability Damp, protecting yourself from Explosion/Self Destruct.

It's useful against Explosion/Self Destruct. That's about it. Torrent/Damp are both dependent on the situation. But if you're shooting for a Mega-Swampert, Damp is the best ability, because on the turn you Mega-Evolve, you still have the ability Damp, protecting yourself from Explosion/Self Destruct.
ahhh, alright. Thanks! :D
anyone willing to clone my groundon or cresellia for me? and of course you can keep a copy for yourself. :)
I can clone, but how soon do you need them? It's not exactly the speediest process the way I do it.

Although I cannot do any trades until Thursday but wanted to see if there was any interest in any of the legal ball Pokemon I have available for trade atm:

Calm Natural Cure Budew(M) 31/0/31/30/31/30 (+Extrasensory, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder)
HP Fire
Calm Magnet Pull Nosepass(F) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Double-Edge, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)
HP Fire
Timid Symbiosis Flabebe-Y(F) 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Moonblast, Copycat, Captivate, Camoflauge)
HP Ground
Naughty Infiltrator Seviper(F) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (+Body Slam, Final Gambit, Iron Tail, Switcheroo)
HP Ice
x2
Modest Adaptability Skrelp(M) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire
x7
Jolly Arena Trap/Hyper Cutter Trapinch(5M/2F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack)

The Skrelp is a clone of that other Skrelp and that Seviper is a clone of a Seviper I have shiny (but isnt shiny b/c I cloned the egg) so if you dont like clones I'd avoid them.

If you cant find one you have to battle that couple within Sea Mauville. Save before rebattling every time they dont give it to you post battle you SR until they give it to you. I dont know if how strong their pokemon are matters though. It doesnt take too long to rebattle someone in ORAS if thats the case though.
I would also be interested in a couple pokemon you listed. I will pm you offers

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for a Modest HP Ice Nicknameable Thundurus that's ORAS born (so pentagon [and of course legal]).

Here's some stuff I can offer in return, all also nicknameable:

These legends I SR'd are clones, they are all also caught in Master Ball with the exception of Latios who is in a Pokeball:

Jolly 31/31/30/x/31/31 Terrakion
Jolly 29/31/30/x/31/31 Virizion
Timid 26/8/29/31/31/31 Latios
Modest 24/1/31/31/31/28 Suicune

For some non-legends I can immediately offer, I have:

Dream Ball, Limber Jolly Buneary (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Low Kick/Ice Punch/Encore/Fake Out (Female)
Dusk Ball, Adaptability Quiet Skrelp (31/x/31/31/31/0) (Female)
Nest Ball, Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Giga Drain (Female)
Dive Ball, Huge Power Adamant Azumarill (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Male, at level 50 with an EV spread of, I think, 204 HP/252 Attack/52 Speed) but no Belly Drum it was a CB set )

Or, basically I'm willing to breed basically any Pokemon for you, any egg move, any nature, any whatever pokeball.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)