Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for diancie, keldeo, genesect, celebi, manaphy, victini, and possibly multiple of them to help my cousin out, he doesn't have internet so I trade with him in person.
I can't do multiples and i dont have any diancie but i can probably do all the others..keep in mind they aren't rnged and aren't competitive but post on my wall and we can set something up for later if you're interested

Quick question: I noticed that some users here cares about location for certain hatched Pokes, and I was wondering why does it matter? :/

Aesthetics
I never really thought about it that way. O_O Then again, I find it rather invonvenient to travel from one place to another just to hatch a specific Pokes depending on the area (especially since one would have to Fly back to check the IV Judge)... I'm just saying, because I usually breed and hatch my Pokes where I feel comfortable. :X

Just caught this shiny Zekrom: (Dive) Relaxed 31/26-27/31/31/24-25/31 (With video proof too :D)

Any suggestions on an EV spread? I was thinking 252hp 252 atk 4spatk with assault vest or something... Is it even worth listing in a trade thread? Lol great IV's but the sync didn't work :/ At least it wasn't modest lol

I never really thought about it that way. O_O Then again, I find it rather invonvenient to travel from one place to another just to hatch a specific Pokes depending on the area (especially since one would have to Fly back to check the IV Judge)... I'm just saying, because I usually breed and hatch my Pokes where I feel comfortable. :X
It's not really that much of a pain, if you have a 5 IV parent already and a 5-6 IV ditto or another 5 IV pokemon the chances of it not being the correct IVs is it's only a 20% chance of the eggs not having the IVs you want. Not to mention people probably save just before eggs hatch then when they hatch they check the IVs then either toss or keep said eggs to hatch in specific locations

Looking for a Brave Groudon for Generation Showdown! PM me, will pay whatever I have.

EDIT: Also looking for adamant Groudon or timid/modest Kyogre, in case I can't get a Brave one in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)