Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need X/Y. Liechi is a mutation of Hondew and Yache, and Hondew is itself is a mutation of Aspear and Leppa.

...and well, you can kinda just get those berries in ORAS and transfer them to X/Y to plant and mutate them.
Well, the problem is, I don't have X/Y XD (at least, not anymore). So that's why I'm asking here, because I don't think there's a way besides that.
They're obtainable in ORAS from Secret Base pals with the "Gather Berries" skill, not SRable though so you need a bit of luck to get them.

How would I do that (sorry about my ignorance; I'm new to secret base interaction)? Thanks btw
The skills the pals get are based on the trainer class they chose for their avatar. Skills are learnt when your base ranks up.

Normal Rank: Camper, Picnicker, Pokemon Ranger (M/F)
Bronze Rank: Pokefan (M/F)
Silver Rank: Ninja Boy, Beauty
Gold Rank: Schoolkid (M/F)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can someone tell me that I should toss this and go for closer to flawless, I'm seriously leaning towards keep just because it's fine for personal use but won't get any trade attention...

Heatran - #485 (Modest) : 31 / 18 / 22 / 31 / 23 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

Can someone tell me that I should toss this and go for closer to flawless, I'm seriously leaning towards keep just because it's fine for personal use but won't get any trade attention...

Toss. Can't believe you're even considering keeping that smh

(jk but you know you can do better :) Heatran has such good defences, you shouldn't sacrifice them. )

Easy toss for me personally, regardless if it's for personal use. Sp.Def is very important since it can reliably take on some sp.atking hits.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Even if it has HP Ice and all, I'd toss without thinking it twice. Try aiming for 27+ in its defenses if you want it for personal use.

The skills the pals get are based on the trainer class they chose for their avatar. Skills are learnt when your base ranks up.

Normal Rank: Camper, Picnicker, Pokemon Ranger (M/F)
Bronze Rank: Pokefan (M/F)
Silver Rank: Ninja Boy, Beauty
Gold Rank: Schoolkid (M/F)
Oh...um, seeing all this, it might just be better to ask for one here XD. If I'm correct, I need like 100 flags to upgrade, right?...that'll take awhile. So, in that case... does anyone have a liechi berry? Thanks :)

Anyone on who can trade me an attack reducing berry real quick? I need to take off an extra few points. I'm so bad at EV training...

I'll trade you spitback from my thread in return.

Last edited:
WANT MAMOSWINE

HP: 31
Attack: 31
Defense: 31
Special Attack: x
Special Defense: 31
Speed: 31

Other Notes: Want Stealth Rock and/or Ice Shard if possible if not no big problem.

HAVE

6 IV Modest Charmander w/Blaze
5 IV (Special Attack = x) Jolly Gallade w/Steadfast

6 IV Timid Pikachu w/Lightning Rod (Light Ball)

Alternatively if someone can catch a Mamo/Swinub/Pilo for me to breed myself since I don't have access to that area of my X right now (restarted). We can arrange something.

Hello people, i am looking for a shiny lopunny with 5-6 ivs and a Jolly nature
FT shiny greninja shiny latias shiny virizion
Friend code : 0619-3637-9980

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WANT MAMOSWINE

HP: 31
Attack: 31
Defense: 31
Special Attack: x
Special Defense: 31
Speed: 31

Other Notes: Want Stealth Rock and/or Ice Shard if possible if not no big problem.

HAVE

6 IV Modest Charmander w/Blaze
5 IV (Special Attack = x) Jolly Gallade w/Steadfast
6 IV Timid Pikachu w/Lightning Rod (Light Ball)

Alternatively if someone can catch a Mamo/Swinub/Pilo for me to breed myself since I don't have access to that area of my X right now (restarted). We can arrange something.
I have spitback Swinub available in the spitback giveaway section of my trade thread which you could claim, I won't be able to jump online and give one out for the next day or two though so if you don't mind waiting I'll help you

Could any one please trade me a 6iv ditto?
Check out the giveaway in my signature. Please read the rules and faq if you have any questions.
Good Ditto are kinda hard to find, huh? ._.
No. As rufus said they're a dime a dozen (nice english phrase btw). If you want/need one you can check out the giveaway in my signature. You can also ask for any other ditto I have. If my small variety of dittos doesn't suffice you can ask buckert when he re-opens his giveaway next year (tomorrow lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)