Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokéball pattern Vivillon - #666 (Modest) : 26 / 31 / 30 / 19 / 26 / 31 HP Ghost

Keep or toss? I'm leaning toward keep. It's literally the best one I've gotten, and the only one I've received that is rated as outstanding by the judge.
Since you can't synch and you don't have any guaranteed IVs, you should aim for +Sp. Atk. or +Spe nature and 30/31 in Sp. Atk. and Speed, or a Hidden Power, instead of good IVs overall. Vivillon usually runs Focus Sash anyway.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokéball pattern Vivillon - #666 (Modest) : 26 / 31 / 30 / 19 / 26 / 31 HP Ghost

Keep or toss? I'm leaning toward keep. It's literally the best one I've gotten, and the only one I've received that is rated as outstanding by the judge.
I'd toss.

Going for x/x/x/29+/x/30+ Timid/Modest gives you ~1 in 2000 odds, and a good target for something worth keeping.

Why would you think of keeping you should go for x/x/x/31/x/31 or something like that

Busy SR'ing Heatran inn my latest platinum playthough, and out of curiosity I look at some legendaries that I caught in casual playthroughs and I find this Heatran:

Sassy
31/31/31/31/8/31

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why would you think of keeping you should go for x/x/x/31/x/31 or something like that
I've never gotten one with a 31 in speed and a sp atk higher than that. I'm just about to give up because of that.

Busy SR'ing Heatran inn my latest platinum playthough, and out of curiosity I look at some legendaries that I caught in casual playthroughs and I find this Heatran:

Sassy
31/31/31/31/8/31
What do you want to know about it? If it's good or not? Looks like a pretty good Heatran tbh, except for dat Sp. Def...There's also something about it that seems...out of place.

What do you want to know about it? If it's good or not? Looks like a pretty good Heatran tbh, except for dat Sp. Def...There's also something about it that seems...out of place.
Honestly just wanted to see what everyone thinks, it wasn't SR'd for or anything, just caught in a fun playthrough of platinum, thought it was interesting to see what dumb luck can sometimes get you.

The nature is bad so it has no use anyway, releasing for space.

I have spit backs of HA wooper and HA goldeen. wooper has eerie impulse, stock pile, recover, and curse. Goldeen has mud shot, hydro pump, aqua tail, and haze. looking for other spit backs. message me

Evening peeps, looking for some quick Pokedex filling trades. Touch trades are fine for the most part (only looking for the Oval charm right now.)

Munchlax
Skuntank
Moltres
Articuno
Politoed
Patrat
Lotad
Bonsly
Spinarak
Gliscor
Bonsly
Lickilicky
Zygarde

I also need Doduo & Gothita to keep for their evos.

Can anyone help please?

I realy didnt want to post here again about it but what would be the best bal for a gen 6 shiny entei I asked 3 people and got 3 diferent answers so i cant decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)