Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does anyone happen to have a female HA Gligar in a Heal Ball? Impish and x/x/x/x/31/31 would be great, but I'll happily accept any random female as well.

Edit: Also looking for a Snorlax with Zen Headbutt and Self-Destruct! Female in Heavy ball would be awesome, but any random with those moves will be accepted.

anyone have a reckless starly/staravia/staraptor? any level below 40 is fine, though i would prefer one as close as possible to 40. gender/ball/ivs/moves don't matter.

Hey this might not be the best place to ask, but I have a simple question...

Is the optimal EV spread for Choice Band Azumarill (Adamant & Huge Power)
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
???
Does it outspeed anything useful?

Also another question.
Im trying to get 31/31/30/30/31/30 so my snivy will get HP FIRE. So far I have x/x/30/30/x/30 male snivy and 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto. Im trying to do the time machine method to get the desired eggs and then SV hatch it to get the shiny. Is this somehow possible because wild card will be critical to get the desired spread.

What im trying to tell is : is there any chance of getting flawless HP FIRE snivy and shiny at the same time without using RNG abuse?

Also another question.
Im trying to get 31/31/30/30/31/30 so my snivy will get HP FIRE. So far I have x/x/30/30/x/30 male snivy and 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto. Im trying to do the time machine method to get the desired eggs and then SV hatch it to get the shiny. Is this somehow possible because wild card will be critical to get the desired spread.

What im trying to tell is : is there any chance of getting flawless HP FIRE snivy and shiny at the same time without using RNG abuse?
Heh...well, it's possible, but of course very unlikely. Also, try not to double post before a moderator sees it.

Question: why is it good for a snivy to have HP fire anyway? HP rock covers all but one of its weaknesses (flying, fire, bug, ice).

Heh...well, it's possible, but of course very unlikely. Also, try not to double post before a moderator sees it.

Question: why is it good for a snivy to have HP fire anyway? HP rock covers all but one of its weaknesses (flying, fire, bug, ice).
HP Fire is preferred for better coverage - you would generally only use HP Rock on things like Talonflame which destroys Serperior.

You're right Rock is better but, for my team I prefer using Hp fire... So whats the best way to hatch a hidden power? As yoi may know this is my first time breeding HP. I ve seen lot of posts but somehow i dont get it clear enough. For me its seems to be so complicated.

HP Fire is preferred for better coverage - you would generally only use HP Rock on things like Talonflame which destroys Serperior.
Oh, I see...is it for steel types?

You're right rock is better but, for my team I prefer using Hp fire... So whats the best way to hatch a hidden power? As yoi may know this is my first time breeding HP. I ve seen lot of posts but somehow i dont get it clear enough. For me its seems to be so complicated.
Well, honestly I just go step by step, as in give the power item for one of the 30 stats, then keep going until you get all the 30 stats you need by chance. It's worked for me so far :)

Last edited:
Also another question.

It'll be far less stressful to go for the 31/even/31/30/31/30 spread for HP Fire, the one I sent you got 30 in defense on accident.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone know the file location in the SD card where battle videos are stored, for retail AS?

Does anyone know the file location in the SD card where battle videos are stored, for retail AS?
From what I've heard, everybody's is different. If you've recently saved a battle video, you should just search your SD card for the most recent battle video file and find out where it's stored from there. The folder mine are in is 000011c55 but the couple of people I've talked to found it in different places.

Reactions: Xen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)