Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have a moody smeargle? I have a 31/31/??/31/31/31 adamant male ralts spitback. Or a HA eevee.

I'm going to bed now anyways, but if anyone can respond that would be great :)

Recommended 4 egg moves for Piplup?

Also, what IVs should I shoot for when SRing Pentagon Naive Deoxys(-A)? (Considering bulk is next to nothing)

Last edited:

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Landorus-I
Adamant Nature
31 / 31 / 31 / 8 / 31 / 30

This makes me sad... Keep/Toss?
Ok let's see, assuming this is for an OU/VGC level 50 Landorus-T, you'll lose out on tying opposing neutral base 91s (the only relevant one being opposing Lando-T) and you'll tie opposing neutral base 90s rather than outspeeding them - as for relevant ones, that means Lucario, and if we're being optimisic maybe Moltres and Porygon-Z and Meloetta and Roserade (not even sure if those even run neutral Speed natures). You'll outspeed +Spe base 77s regardless, and you'll lose to +Spe 78s rather than tying them, but those are only Megastoise (doesn't run Timid max Spe afaik), Feraligatr (irrelevant), and Diggersby (prefers Adamant afaik).
I may have missed a few mons, but it looks keepable I guess... Feel free to decide yourself, but you're lucky you're not resetting something around base 100 ^^
(if you're going for Lando-I, things look a lot worse because he really wants to outspeed base 100s, which are, well, a lot)

Ok let's see, assuming this is for an OU/VGC level 50 Landorus-T, you'll lose out on tying opposing neutral base 91s (the only relevant one being opposing Lando-T) and you'll tie opposing neutral base 90s rather than outspeeding them - as for relevant ones, that means Lucario, and if we're being optimisic maybe Moltres and Porygon-Z and Meloetta and Roserade (not even sure if those even run neutral Speed natures). You'll outspeed +Spe base 77s regardless, and you'll lose to +Spe 78s rather than tying them, but those are only Megastoise (doesn't run Timid max Spe afaik), Feraligatr (irrelevant), and Diggersby (prefers Adamant afaik).
I may have missed a few mons, but it looks keepable I guess... Feel free to decide yourself, but you're lucky you're not resetting something around base 100 ^^
(if you're going for Lando-I, things look a lot worse because he really wants to outspeed base 100s, which are, well, a lot)
It's supposed to become a Scarf Landorus-T for Battle Spot doubles/VGC format. Landorus-I is just the form I caught it in.
Thanks for your helpful post. I think it pretty much comes down to, if I'm willing to accept losing every speedtie against opposing Scarf Landorus-T, which are really common... and I'm not sure, if I am.

Hey, I have a prankster riolu. Is it okay if it doesn't have any perfect iv's and has a bad nature? It's lax.
Nah dude it's fine i have the nature I just need the ability been looking all over for it xD when are you free to trade it and is there any poke you need that I may have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)